multiplayer survival games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by wttwoa, Dec 12, 2009.

1. wttwoa

wttwoa Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2009
    is there any multiplayer survival games? i like playing survival games because of the challenge. i dont mind 2d graphics, seeing as the msot played survival game i like to play is 2d: http://www.byond.com/games/DarkerEmerald/REO2

is there any other games like this in the app store?

2. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    try alive 4 ever and call of duty zombies

3. swishinj

swishinj Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    CEO at Apple Inc.

4. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Oh yeah, I remember that game... I tried it once and didn't know what was going on, so I ended up getting killed... But as the others have said, go with Zombies and A4E. I really can't think of any others except for if there's a quake 3 zombie mod that will worth with Eliminate.

5. Vingdoloras

Vingdoloras Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Alive4Ever is definitely worth a try. I would also download CoD Zombies but it isn't available in Germany...

6. iamBone

iamBone Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    You could try downloading it with a different countries iTunes account.
    There are multiple ways of doing this.

7. RJ

RJ Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    California
    Minigore **WILL** be a good one. The new update that is coming will have Co-op. But it doesnt have it now. Just to let you know. :D

And yeah, try to get COD:Zombies. Its the best if you have the console, because then you know what to do, what items to get, and have a simple knowing of the game.

The only differences are the controls (depending on which scheme you have it set to) the graphics (its not as dark as it used to be. But that might not matter) and the Ray Gun got NERFED. BIG TIME. You cant kill any zombie from level 4 up.

It really sucks, because theres that achievement that you have to kill 1000 zombies with the Ray Gun, and you would either have to keep replaying the first 5 levels over and over again, or go on further into the rounds and dont get the achievement.

Hope this helps!
    2g

8. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

alive4ever is a must for me. you can only play local multiplayer though

9. Ler

Ler Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Europe
    Alien Glyphs with update 1.1 have multiplayer survival...I recommend it :)