How to organize you're games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ZeroAT, Oct 25, 2010.

1. ZeroAT

ZeroAT Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    I have possibly over 180 games on my ipod touch and I am unsure what would be the best way to organize it.

Suggestions please, I want to put them into folders but i don't know how to categorize the games.

Ideas please. :p

2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    I am games? :)

Either alphabetically or by genre comes to mind.

3. natedogg213

natedogg213 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Blogger
    Colorado
    Quit organizing and just play! With 180 games you don't have time for such tasks:)

To actually answer your question, just do what makes sense, by category: RPGs, Platformers, Strategy, Puzzles, Arcade, First Person Shooters, Board Games, Word and Trivia Games, maybe Premium games (9.99 games), Favorites, I have a "retired" folder which has games I am done playing and when space becomes an issue they will be the first to be deleted. For example, my retired folder contains Highborn, Enigmo, geodefense, backbreaker football, etc. Hope this helps.

Honestly, I don't organize at all. I have 400+ games and although I usually play the same ones, sometimes it is fun to just randomly select a folder and game within.

Currently playing: Phoenix

4. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    I do a couple quick folder, I put all the crowd favorites in the first quick folder so my friends can find them easy.

Then adventure, strategy, puzzle, racing etc.