★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-30-2014, 03:06 PM
#51
Anyone else having issues downloading maps? It's telling me I have no connection to Internet but my connection is fine.
05-06-2014, 08:50 PM
#52
Man they pretty much ruined the game with the new update. It requires you to have certain weapons to even play certain missions.

05-07-2014, 01:15 PM
#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Man they pretty much ruined the game with the new update. It requires you to have certain weapons to even play certain missions.
They really ruined up to this point a pretty decent game for what it was.
05-07-2014, 06:05 PM
#54
Wow that's lame. I had to remove this game (I was singing praises of it earlier) because the new graphic updates didn't allow for a smooth game at all. Anyhow, looks like they weren't making enough money or got greedy and decided to add requirements. Lame :\

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
05-07-2014, 07:31 PM
#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
They really ruined up to this point a pretty decent game for what it was.
Yea I am level 14 or so but was really struggling to beat the boss of a map in order to proceed to next area. Then the update came out and required me to have a certain weapon oh and a certain power rating is required too. I dont even own the gun they want you to have and all my money was used to beef up my current 2 weapons so I am hosed.
05-07-2014, 09:13 PM
#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Yea I am level 14 or so but was really struggling to beat the boss of a map in order to proceed to next area. Then the update came out and required me to have a certain weapon oh and a certain power rating is required too. I dont even own the gun they want you to have and all my money was used to beef up my current 2 weapons so I am hosed.
I'm in the same exact situation as you except I'm level 12.
05-07-2014, 10:30 PM
#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
I'm in the same exact situation as you except I'm level 12.
Well to be fair it felt like that every level after 10 really. I was just grinding and doing some pvp in hopes to scrounge up enough cash to upgrade my gear enough to pass some levels.
05-07-2014, 10:45 PM
#58
I own all the weapons (non-gold) before the last update. Had a blast and would have more fun with a stronger device but if I ever decide to reinstall, I'll probably reinstall an older version (though I think if you play on a connection, it won't let you play without an update). One of the saving graces of this game is that it doesn't need a connection to play solo. One thing Glu did right.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa