Memory!

Irina Schens
Memory! is very cute and funny memory matches game with many different colorful and vivid cards which you will definitel…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Memory! is very cute and funny memory matches game with many different colorful and vivid cards which you will definitely love! This game is not only very addictive and fun to play, but it helps also in parallel to train your memory and concentration abilities! There are more then 210 cards to play over 15 different categories and the difficulty of each game can be flexible adjusted by selecting of the board size from 4 to 30 cards! Look on all these 5 stars reviews from our happy users! by Neanea76 - United States, Good memory game! Play this game now, it is awesome! by Carolynjean55 – Canada, Good memory game! My memory is terrible with these kind of games….I am seeing an improvement each time I play!!! by kate1969465931 – Australia, Love this game! Is super easy for kids and challenging for adults when you do 20 cards. I love putting my younger cousins on this app when they are being annoying. :) by SmartSLP – United States Great tool for therapists! I use this for my stroke patients with cognition deficits. Glad to have this tool. by my pootie - United States, Fun! This game is awesome love it I sent it to my grand daughter she’s three she loves it thank you make some more! by JJ :-) – United Kingdom, Great game to pass the time & keep the brain going. Various levels for any age! by B F C – United States, Sharpen your mind! Provides a necessary distraction periodically and a way to pass the time while waiting in COVID lines! by maryann714 – United States Good memory game! Like all the colors and shapes. Really a good overall app. Would definitely recommend it for people wanting to improve their memory. by TheMatster13 – United Kingdom, Jellies 3! Whatever jellies are they sure are funny! Ahahahahahahaha! by Cruznlcsw – United States, Great memory game. Get this game you won’t be sorry! by Nadach@nce – United States, Memory! So much fun and challenging! by Jazzie baby 82 – United States Great Game! An Awesome game…hours of fun! √ How to play: Initially you will see all memory cards turned face down. Tap on one of the card and remember the picture on it. With the next tap try to find and flip the card with the same picture as previous one. If pictures on the both cards will be the same they will stay opened and you can continue with the next pairs. Otherwise both cards will flip back over and you will get another try to match cards. Try to find all matching card pairs with less clicks and minimal time as possible to get higher score! √ Game modes: Depending from you needs and skills, the complexity of the memory matches game can be adjusted between 6, 12, 20, 24 and 30 cards. You can also select the type of the Memory Cards which will appears - there are 13 different card sets, plus mixed mode, where all card sets are mixed together. √ Available Cards Sets: + Unicolor + Multicolor + Mosaic + Desserts + Jelly + Smileys + Egg Animals + Egg Professions + Diamonds + Cars and Trucks + Owls + Speedboats + Bugs + Buttons + Multicolor Plus + Mixed mode √ Major Features: + 5 levels of difficulty with 4, 6, 12, 20, 24 and 30 memory cards + Over 400 cute and funny game cards, uniquely designed for this app only + Simple and intuitive interface which is easy to play + Tracking of the High Scores in the Game Center + Universal app design to support all iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) √ Your Benefits: + Fun & easy memory training game + Perfect brain training activity for all ages + Visual memory training + Increasing of short term memory + Improvement of concentration abilities + Development of cognitive skills Do not wait and download this app now, it will help to train your brain and you will enjoy it forever!
Information
Seller:Irina Schens
Genre:Board, Card, Education, Kids
Release:Oct 21, 2011
Updated:May 29, 2023
Version:3.1
Size:70.3 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (3)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal