★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-11-2014, 09:44 AM
This is free today as part of PG's free app a day dealie. I remember being interested in it when it was released but never took the plunge. No reason not to try it now!
12-12-2014, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by studepaber007 View Post
This is free today as part of PG's free app a day dealie. I remember being interested in it when it was released but never took the plunge. No reason not to try it now!
Well its a shame more people didnt buy this.

Just read the devs are quitting the iOS scene, according to Pocket Gamer their old game Bad Hotel sold 100,000 copies, but Nightmare Cooperative just 7000. So the devs are quitting which is sad.

Another reason why i wish people would just buy games as the more people who wait for price drops (or freebies like this) and another development team could quit iOS
12-31-2014, 02:20 PM
I'm playing the game on iPad mini and the discoveries page only shows the images of the characters, items and enemies, but won't give you any info even if you tap on them. It's hard to play the game when you have no idea what each one does and this info can't be found on the internet either (in a wiki or elsewhere).
12-31-2014, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie69 View Post
I'm playing the game on iPad mini and the discoveries page only shows the images of the characters, items and enemies, but won't give you any info even if you tap on them. It's hard to play the game when you have no idea what each one does and this info can't be found on the internet either (in a wiki or elsewhere).
Tap and hold should do it.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-01-2015, 01:38 PM
That works, thanks.