• Publisher: UntitledD
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 71.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0098
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: GamePress is a game creation app that allows anyone to make the games of their imaginations with no programming or graphic design. Whether you have a story to tell, a topic to teach, or just want to play a game, GamePress allows you to create, share, and play right on your iPad. GamePress is fun, creative, and entertaining.

GamePress is great for beginners.

If youre new to making games, our interactive guide will help you make your first game in minutes!

GamePress includes all the necessary tools to create the games of your imagination.

Dont just make games, play them too!

With the GamePress Arcade you can share your games to the world, and even play other users games.

Perfect for Parents, Teachers, Artists & Gamers.

Parents, you can make games catered to your kids. You no longer have to worry about the types of games your kids play. With GamePress you can even make unique learning games featuring pictures of your children right in the game!

Teachers, you can make use of GamePress to teach students about game design, logic and even computer science and engineering! The no programming interface makes learning complex concepts fun and easy. Games have become more than just a way to pass time, theyre perfect for education and learning new things.

Artists, you can easily import your own graphics and animations. You dont need any technical experience to bring your art to life with GamePress.

Gamers, stop dreaming of making your own games and use GamePress to make the games of your imagination! Weve made making games simple with our no programming interface, all you need to do is focus on awesome gameplay.

Dont feel like making games? Then head over to the GamePress Arcade and play games made by other GamePress users. The GamePress Arcade is live and instantly updated with new games made by our community so there is always something new to play!

Features:
- Drag & drop game creation
- Over 500 graphics included to get you started
- Included music to add atmosphere to your games
- Included sound effects to add excitement to your games
- Included particle effects to make your games look cool
- Ability to import your own pictures, graphics, animations, sound effects, and music
- Make your own sound effects with the built in sound effects creator
- Make your own special effects with the included particle creator
- Fully featured physics engine for real world physics simulations
- Offline usage, you dont need to be connected to make or play a game
- Interactive tutorial to help you make your first game in minutes
- Share your games with friends and other GamePress users
- GamePress Arcade to access games made by users around the world
- Many video tutorials to keep you going

VPrime's comments:
Hi everyone I would like to announce our app GamePress, it is not exactly a game, but falls under the world of gaming and I think you guys may enjoy it.

It's an app called GamePress. GamePress let's you unleash your creativity and create the games of your imagination with no programming.
We make it fun to create, share, and even play mobile games right on your iPad.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Some features include:
  • Easy to use level editor so you can easily build your worlds and place objects
  • Behaviour editor which replaces programming. Works like a flowchart of actions and events
  • Complete physics engine (powered by Box2D)
  • Particle Editor so you can quickly whip up some awesome particles
  • Sound Effects creator so you can make some custom sound effects
  • Thousands of included art assets to get you started on making your games
  • Ability to import your own graphics, music, or sound effects
  • Tweening Effects.
  • The GamePress Arcade. You can play,rate, or edit games form users around the world!

Game Press is now officially available!
Download it now

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/GamePress/id637370800?mt=8

*September Edit*
We just announced a competition for GamePress. The user who creates the best game can win a Sony PS4, as well as some other great prizes.

Check out www.gamepressapp.com to download GamePress for free and start making (and playing) some great games!

Stay updated by following us on twitter and facebook

02-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
I might have to give this a try
It is free, you have nothing to lose
02-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VPrime View Post
It is free, you have nothing to lose
Dignity? Time? Mind?
05-12-2014, 03:43 PM
We released a new huge update last month. We actually released a few really big updates since I last posted about GamePress, but this is one of my favourite updates since releasing the app .

We have added a bunch of new features to make GamePress much better and more powerful. We're preparing for our "exporting" feature so you can take your games created with GamePress and publish them to the App Store!

This update makes importing artwork, music, and sound effects much much easier!
Dropbox is now integrated so you can easily transfer files created on your computer right into GamePress.

You can also use the "Open In" dialog to share files created from other apps with GamePress. So if you made an awesome track in Garageband importing it into GamePress is now a breeze.

The complete change log can be seen on our blog: http://blog.gamepressapp.com

As usual this update is completely free. So go download it now!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/GamePress/id637370800?mt=8

We're also preparing to roll out our publishing platform where you can have your games in the App Store. I don't have too many details on this yet, but keep an eye out! You may have already noticed some GamePress creations live in the App store
08-19-2014, 09:25 AM
How the hell do you make a card game with dive? Please help
08-19-2014, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VPrime View Post
We're preparing for our "exporting" feature so you can take your games created with GamePress and publish them to the App Store!
I guess this only works if you own a mac to export it to?

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15
11-17-2014, 02:23 PM
i stumbled over this app just today and after reading the whole thread i saw the dev announcement of"exporting to app store"is in the works.So,how is it going on with this feature?