Which icon looks the best?

04-29-2014, 04:04 PM
Alright, thanks for the feedback everyone. I read in another thread that when the character looks at you it draws your attention more and most of you said the second looks the best. I'm not really good at art so I'll try polishing it a little more but I'll definitely go with the second one.

Little Drop - Check it out!
Android - iOS
04-29-2014, 07:07 PM
I also like the second one.

What's FGL?
04-29-2014, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchmint View Post
I also like the second one.

What's FGL?
https://www.fgl.com/

Android - iOS
05-02-2014, 01:08 PM
I like the second one
05-06-2014, 02:00 AM
Front on

Second one is the best mainly because he is looking at you and looks happy. Mayne take some detail out of the seaweed at the bottom, and try getting some more contrast between the character and the background to make him pop out a bit. Looks pretty good. Always hard designing a good character that works in a circle shape.

The Great White Ape
05-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatWhiteApe View Post
Second one is the best mainly because he is looking at you and looks happy. Mayne take some detail out of the seaweed at the bottom, and try getting some more contrast between the character and the background to make him pop out a bit. Looks pretty good. Always hard designing a good character that works in a circle shape.
Thanks for the feedback. maybe I'll get better as an artist but for now I only use really basic shapes like circles, squares. I don't even consider myself as an artist but I'm pretty happy with the result for my first game.

Android - iOS