★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others and in-app purchases that cost real money.

LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum is the fluffiest puzzle game ever! Collect, connect and pop Disney Tsum Tsum based on your favorite Disney Tsum Tsum plushes.

Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Winnie the Pooh, and more of your favorite Disney characters are all here!

How to Play
-Connect 3 or more of the same Disney Tsum Tsum to eliminate them.
-The more Disney Tsum Tsum you connect, the more points you'll get!
-Trigger off Fever Mode to rack up a whole bunch of extra points!
-Collect Disney Tsum Tsum and set your favorite as your MyTsum.
-Each Disney Tsum Tsum has a different skill. Use the one that matches your play style! Find a strategy that works for you personally!

About Device Limitations
The game does not currently support older devices running iOS versions below 2.3. A fix for this problem is in progress. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience while we work to solve this issue.

Note:
It may not be possible to log in if your connection is unstable or your mobile data transmission speed is less than 1 Mbps. If you are unable to log in, please try again with a faster connection. We are working to resolve this issue, thank you for understanding.

LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum is published by LINE under license from Disney.
07-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Game Impressions

07-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Okay, so in kind of addicted to this game. Anyone else playing it?

Any tips? Trying to figure out if the 5 -> 4 bonus is worth it.
07-04-2014, 03:42 PM
I don't think it is. I can't wrangle 200 coins in 60 seconds let alone 1500 that that bonus requires. Even the 500 coin bonus is a moderate gain.

My problem is, in order to succeed you need a bunch of characters. A 10K a pop and only making 100-200 coins per turn, it takes a MINIMUM of 5 full healths to get 1 character.

I hope this snowball rolls faster or else I'll drop this. 30K for their "premium" characters is 7 bucks. And lord I almost broke my iPad when I clicked continue and the game took 5 rubies from me without telling me I was agreeing to "pay" for 10 seconds of extra time. Even though 1 ruby = one WHOLE LEVELS worth of work.
07-04-2014, 03:44 PM
Ah nice post! I actually got this game a few days ago and was thinking about posting it but I thought no one here cared about the Line games (most of which are really good but very freemium).

Glad to see some people enjoy it. This one is especially popular in Japan as they have the whole toy line and everything. I think you can enjoy this game as long as you play it casually. If you're hardcore about it then you'll end up feeling like you need to spend money.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
07-07-2014, 10:09 AM
On further review, the game is slowly moving along. I'm gaining enough stuff to earn roughly a character a day so long as I play quite a few times during the day (the 10K character, I haven't ponied up for the 30K ones). My daughter, however, was SOLD on the actual plushes so I had to get those. If this game didn't constantly pop up something about gems or make it so easy to purchase, I could see putting this on her iPad. But unfortunately, the IAPs are still very prevalent. And frankly, I don't want to spend money on this game (yet). Only thing to spend money on is collecting Tsum Tsums. And what reason do I have to do that?