Goro Goro Hero

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kusanagi, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Kusanagi

Kusanagi Well-Known Member

#1 Kusanagi, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
    Edit: Goro Goro Hero can be downloaded completely for free on the Apple App Store for iOS devices and Google play for Android devices! Make sure you try it out and let us know what you think!

iOS devices: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/goro-goro-hero/id982710125?l=nl&ls=1&mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phurestudios.gorogoroheroagain

Hey guys! I just submitted our game 'Goro Goro Hero' to Apple for a beta-review and if you have an iPhone/iPad and would like to test our game, please send a mail to [email protected]

Would be greatly appreciated! :D

You roll left and right by tilting your device and jump with the touch screen.

In the lower part of the screen you see item icons: extra speed, clean the screen from leaves and flying which you can see in the trailer :D

You can buy these items with in-game collected coins; no in-app purchases involved. Coins also add up to your score.

A short trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSTrYHtRp_A

The game's short description:
    How far can you roll off of a volcano while there are falling lava-rocks all around you, deadly lava-pools and lava-rivers and view-blocking trees everywhere? Survive as long as you can and show off your score on the online leaderboard!

[​IMG]

2. alan54

alan54 Member

Jan 24, 2015
    what kind of gestures do you use ?! tap, swipe, both ?!

3. Kusanagi

I'll add controls to the main post: roll left and right by tilting and jump with the touch screen.

In the lower part of the screen you see item icons: extra speed, clean the screen from leaves and flying which you can see in the trailer :D

4. Kusanagi

Beta test 2 has just started yesterday so there are 29 days left for anybody interested in joining the beta test!

Please send an e-mail to beta [at] phurestudios [dot] com to get in! :D The game is a lot of fun with more people joining the online leaderboard!

5. Kusanagi

#5 Kusanagi, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    Happy to announce that Goro Goro Hero’s status at iTunes has changed to “Pending Developer Release” which means it’s launching at our planned date of Saturday, the 19th of September, 2015!

It’s taken a while with other projects in between, but the game is finally completed and we’re looking forward to seeing the online leaderboard filled up with all your scores! Make sure you let us know what you think about it!

[​IMG]

6. Kusanagi

7. ruby589

ruby589 Member

Sep 19, 2015
    I Like Gore Gore Hero

Haha,i like this style very much!

8. Kusanagi

Thank you! :D Did you log in with GameCenter? :D What's your score?