Chaos Rings - Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by backslashio, Apr 24, 2010.

1. backslashio

backslashio Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Perth, WA
    Feel free to discuss about puzzle solutions, storylines, hidden bosses or just general inquiries of how to do something :) Figured I should make this since there's so many spoilers in the original thread now which may annoy some newcomers to the game

2. ChocoVanilla

ChocoVanilla Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    SweetsTown, DessertVille, CandyLand
    Or you could post this in "General Games Discussion and Questions"......

3. Fruho

Fruho Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Gameloft Employee
    Under Your Bed
    #3 Fruho, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
    Never mind stupid post

4. backslashio

Apr 7, 2010
    Perth, WA
    @ ChocVanilla Oh, whoops. Didn't see that :p I've never ventured outside this forum section and thought it was a 1 section for everything game related

5. backslashio

Apr 7, 2010
    Perth, WA
    Okay, I've beaten the game 3 times with Escher now yet it still says "To be continued" and I've beaten all the bosses & collected all the genes - am I missing anything? Got 4 stars on every area. I thought the title screen was supposed to change too after you beat it?

6. Jimqi

Jimqi Member

May 21, 2010
    Final Boss

To unlock the final boss and the boss after the final boss you have to complete the entire game and beat the allmighty with all 4 characters. Then after you beat the final boss you can fight the boss after it...

7. elimcfly

elimcfly Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I think that parts a little stupid with having to beat every storyline to reach the final Level.... But so far, their storylines have all been really good.

8. Jimqi

Jimqi Member

May 21, 2010
    Level Cap

I think they should remove the level 100 cap. I still want to grind Escher and Musiea till I can hit over 1 million with sacrifice (only hits about 102000 right now) =(