Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-07-2014, 06:24 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar123967 View Post
So i want to delete the game because I've practically finished it and I want to make some room on my phone, but will all of my characters be stored onto the cloud? Or only the most recently synced one?

Just imagine if he added the option to play in an area solo or queue up for an online multiplayer co-op match (or invite a GC friend), like in zombieville 2! Instead of nerfing spells, he can just increase the difficulty of the mobs so that it can be balanced for the 2 people. You won't be able to enter the area (in co-op) if you do not meet the level requirement.

Hopefully someday.
Co-op arena sounds fun.

I don't think your data stay in the cloud if you remove the game. But I may be wrong.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:27 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

When you go to delete, a message should pop up asking if you want to keep saved info after deleting, if that's the case, your saves should be safe. If not, you'll probably lose the lot upon deletion. I imagine saves should be ok, if you ever download it again you should be able to continue on
Old 09-07-2014, 06:31 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagey75 View Post
When you go to delete[...]
Isn't that when you delete a character file (I don't know, I never tried)? I don't think what you mention shows up when one deletes an app.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:29 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

Hmm I'll probably hold off on deleting it until we get a clear message on what happens. No doubt I'll redownload it when an update comes out, so I really don't want to lose my characters.
Old 09-08-2014, 01:19 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Yeah unless you're real stuck for space or there's nothing else you can delete for space - I went through my apps earlier and managed to clear out 2GB of apps I never use! - I'd leave it for a bit, until you're certain your saves will remain, or not.
Old 09-15-2014, 06:05 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

Hmm. Some features I thought of a while back ago and just now:

Tweaks:

If you 100% an area, the white dot on the map would turn into a green dot

Random encounter mobs scale to your level

Rename & subtitle your accounts. (ex: Oscar Rogue/Ninja)

Paid DLC:

Bounties. Every 24 hrs a NPC has 3 missions for you. (Kill this boss, kill these mobs, loot this chest, clear this area, etc). Rewards you gold, gear, or exp.

Evolution mode: resets all progress, aside from level/skills/gear. Every mob is set to your level (ex: if you're level 57 and you start an evolution, the Ransacked Village Ruins would be a level 63 area rather than a level 6 area).

New Dungeons that. Each one has 10 rooms with the 10th one containing a boss. Low percentage drop rate of a legendary item. OR one new dungeon, 10 floors, 10th floor contains a randm boss each time.