One Day : The Sun Disappeared

Teemo Soft
- Classic 2D Action Platform RPG - There is no In-App Purchase - Develope By One Man • There are no additional In-App P…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
- Classic 2D Action Platform RPG - There is no In-App Purchase - Develope By One Man • There are no additional In-App Purchases needed in the game. Buy it once and own it forever. • Korea App Store Action Game Top 1 (2016.1.13) Busan Indie Connect Festival 2015 Invitee Solo Developer Teemo Soft's 2D Action Platformer One Day: The Sun Disappeared (Episode 1). - User Review - “This is a really cool game. I'm into action platformers but I had some hesitancies hitting the "Buy" button. However, this game is pretty solid and very enjoyable and I don't regret purchasing it.” "Well this is one of the best platformers on iOS in my opinion. It's really solid, I highly recommend to anyone on the edge of buying this" “This is not a indie game. Awesome!!” - The Story - One day, the Sun disappeared… The world is about to turn into a ball of ice and something has to be done! A boy starts on a journey to find the Sun and bring it back! - The Game - • There are also no special personal skill type things: It all comes down to the weapons and items you selected and how you maneuver through the game. • Stamina plays a big role: You will not be able to endlessly attack or defend. The difference in stamina means the difference in your game. Managing stamina will be an important part of the game. • Character Ability: Your character’s ability can be upgraded with Gold. You can earn Gold by slaying monsters. Strength, Health, and Dexterity are the three abilities you can build up. • Various Gears: There are about 100 different gears available in this game. Some gears will dictate the styling of your character as well. Some gears are found in monsters and treasure chests. • Attribute System: Mosters will keep getting stronger as you advance. Keep in mind of the weapon attributes which can make a deciding difference. • Pet System: There will be pets there to accompany you through the journey. You won’t be lonely. • Game Recording System: You can also record the video of your plays and share them in a community. • Many Different Maps: Journey through several kinds of maps where you will encounter many of the local monsters. Each map even harbors special gears only found within. • MFi Controller Support • Currently Supports Three Languages: Korean, English, and Japanese - WARNING - • Every game data is stored in the device. Deleting the app will also delete your game data.
Information
Seller:Teemo Soft
Genre:Action, Role Playing, Adventure
Release:Dec 21, 2015
Updated:Jan 29, 2018
Version:1.1.5
Size:632.4 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (8)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal