Thoughts on latest Nokia phones?

08-15-2013, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceraux View Post
Absolutely agree with you. Samsung has ultimately no innovation in terms of interface 'cause it still looks like Apple with smaller icons and stuff.
IOS seems to be the one copying Android

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
08-16-2013, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
IOS seems to be the one copying Android

OK my bad lol, I just love apple for tablets.
08-16-2013, 02:44 AM
Nah, I don't agree. I got a Lumia for my daughter, but I wouldn't want one for myself. I prefer Samsung products to that any day hardware-wise. I'd also prefer my old iPhone 4 over anything Nokia. Right now I really like my Note ll. As far as tablets go, I love my IPad 4 with 128 GB and I wouldn't own any other tablet. Just sayin' that's the way I roll at this point.
08-18-2013, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Nah, I don't agree. I got a Lumia for my daughter, but I wouldn't want one for myself. I prefer Samsung products to that any day hardware-wise. I'd also prefer my old iPhone 4 over anything Nokia. Right now I really like my Note ll. As far as tablets go, I love my IPad 4 with 128 GB and I wouldn't own any other tablet. Just sayin' that's the way I roll at this point.
You're a VERY RICH man. VERY VERY. You've got an old iPhone 4, Galaxy Note 2, iPad 4 with one-hundred-twenty-eight geebee, and you've got a Lumia for your daughter? How did you get all of them?
08-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceraux View Post
You're a VERY RICH man. VERY VERY. You've got an old iPhone 4, Galaxy Note 2, iPad 4 with one-hundred-twenty-eight geebee, and you've got a Lumia for your daughter? How did you get all of them?
I'm lucky to have a very good job and can afford to buy all the toys I want! Also, a very understanding wife who puts up with my immaturity, if you will. (Had to squeeze that in. Know what I'm sayin'?)
08-20-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
I'm lucky to have a very good job and can afford to buy all the toys I want! Also, a very understanding wife who puts up with my immaturity, if you will. (Had to squeeze that in. Know what I'm sayin'?)
Well if I had a sweet iPad 4 128gb, I would have a crapload of games. Curse 16gb, man.