Gridlee

Thanks to the kind generosity of the three co-founders of Videa—Howard Delman, Ed Rotberg, and Roger Hector—the original…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Thanks to the kind generosity of the three co-founders of Videa—Howard Delman, Ed Rotberg, and Roger Hector—the original ROM images from the only existing Gridlee machine have been made available for free, non-commercial use.

Gridlee is a game that was never released. It was developed by Videa, Inc. in 1982, on hardware designed by Howard Delman. Videa was eventually acquired by Pizza Time Theater and formed the core of their new Sente Technologies division.

The hardware that Gridlee ran on evolved into the Bally/Sente SAC I system, which provided a cartridge-based arcade gaming platform that supported such games as Snake Pit, Stocker, and Hat Trick.

Emulation Technology: MAME 0.139u1.
Source code at: http://code.google.com/p/imame4all/source/browse/

Note: Gridlee is not officially endorsed by Nicola Salmoria or the MAME Team. Gridlee is based on the MAME4iOS Reloaded Project by Seleuco.

"Gridlee was developed, and the copyright owned, by Videa, Inc. When Videa was dissolved, its remaining assets were distributed among Ed Rotberg, Roger Hector, and I. We currently own the rights to Gridlee. As one of the owners of the rights to Gridlee, I hereby declare that the Gridlee ROM images may be freely duplicated and used by MAME users for non-commercial use. I also declare that the marquee art may be duplicated for non-commercial purposes"

Howard Delman
April 24, 2001
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Arcade
Release:Jan 25, 2013
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (34)
Your Rating:unrated