Anyway I can look up all of my purchased games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by socom39, May 11, 2010.

1. socom39

socom39 Well-Known Member

So I have had my ipod touch for awhile now and I have deleted a good amount of games to free up some space. I should of wrote down what I purchased in the past as now I can not seem to remember the titles of a few games I made a purchase on.

Is there anyway I can look up the list or ask apple to provide me a list of my purchases?

2. postmanmanman

postmanmanman Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2010
    An easy way to just see a list is something I'd like too, but a slower (though entirely effective) way is to just go into your iTunes "Account" tab (click the arrow next to your iTunes account's name) and choose "Purchase History."

3. markx2

markx2 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    There is no other way.

I wrote to Apple "Support" and described how I could look through all my receipts or look through my purchase history and is there another way.
    He replied Yes, I could look through all my receipts or look through all my purchase history
    I replied his reply was useless and he said why, the answer was to look through all your receipts of your purchase history.

So no, there is no other way.
    And yes, Apple "Support" are clueless.

There could be and very easy it would be for Apple but the simple fact is they don't want to make it easy, they just want your money.

4. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    What do you mean? Just search iTunes one your email and just go through your emails.

Bada bing. Bada boom.

5. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    That's a lot of emails.

6. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    Ya but you can scan.

7. bmn0210

bmn0210 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2010
    There's a long list of your purchased apps in your purchase history, arranged from most recent to oldest. I seriously don't see what else they could really do.

8. markx2

markx2 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    They could let you download a list. Just a list. One big long list.
    But they won't.
    They could.
    Just like they could tell you how much you had paid but they won't do that because it'll hurt them for people to know just how much they spend.

Purchase history.
    Don't use your purchase history.
    When you buy a game that's a "purchase"
    When that game is updated Apple calls it a "purchase"
    So your "Purchase history" is actually a "Purchase and every update history"

It takes ages - I just did it over the last few days - but all you can do is go through emails.

But could Apple make it easy? hell yes. But they don't care.

9. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    i wish they could give you a total amount spent marker.

10. articulate

articulate Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    That would be bad for business.

Though I'd like that and the big long list too, instead of this "effective" but highly inefficient way of sorting through purchase history.