Universal Pocket Army - (by Pine Entertainment Company Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 18, 2012.

1. nobius

nobius Active Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Why is there advertising now? Didn't see that mentioned in the product updates.

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    After saving Santa Claus 50 times, you will have a message to take you know that you will have 100 Gnomes, the soldiers of Santa Claus. Then you can deloy them normally, as same as other soldiers. :)

3. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    We have changed its price in this version. And we consider to re-balance them in next versions, my friend. ;)

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    It's a introduce of our next game, which is released last week. I'm sorry if it takes you feel annoyed. :(

5. undead.exe

undead.exe Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Andre, you might want to mention that you can only see the Gnomes when you're actually choosing which units to deploy (by clicking the grid where you choose where to put your units). I tried to look for them under the "Barracks" button at first, and they can't be found there, presumably because you can't train more of them since they're special/one-off limited units.

6. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Hey Andre, great timing, I was just getting ready to post!

Few questions for the group:

Why do some of my friends at <Level 30 already have the Super Red Armor? I don't see myself being able to finish Campaign 190 any time soon, and I'm currently at Level 68...

Why do some of my <Level 30 friends kick my @ss, specifically with the strongest Skill-based attack? I'm guessing it's Seeds?

Aside from getting Abaddon's 2nd level sword and shield or Seeds, is there anything I can do to help my performance post Level 150? I'm going through a bunch of troops, and don't seem to be doing much damage to the Generals in those levels...:eek::p:)

BTW Andre, I finally finished the "Defeat 120 friends" Quest... wow, was that a pain.:p:rolleyes:;):D

DBC

7. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    This is the only question I think I may have a valid response to: I think the weapon skills do specific levels of damage, and don't enhance or multiply your attacks at all. I'm saying this because I've got the Heaven Sword equipped, and my regular attacks do far higher levels of damage than when I use the first weapon skill.

If the rest of the attacks function similarly, then it isn't their level of strength that's kicking your @$$ -- it's the raw power of that final weapon skill itself. I'm starting to wonder whether those weapon skills also ignore defence levels or defence skills, but I haven't really paid enough attention to confirm.

8. Drummerboycroy

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    That would make sense if I couldn't stand toe-to-toe with a player at my level employing the same skill-based attack...;):D

Edit: Oh, and yes, I realize I owe you a couple PMs... awkward.:eek:;):)

DBC

9. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I think that they have hacked. And I can not find the way to have that item at that time if we play the game normally.

Because in other lands, you can pass them easily. So in Lava land, we want to make you feel more challenge, so the boss are so stronger now. And with me, I was lost 2 or 3 team team with a lot of my friends to pass each campaign from here.

Are you kidding? :eek:. I didn't pass this before. :D:D;):p
    Hi DBC

10. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    I'm not too sure what this Super Red Armor is, but if it necessarily requires completing Campaign 190, I also agree that it's a hack: I recently hit a roadblock at Campaign 81, which requires you to be Level 35 or above to go any further.

11. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Yes, I'm sure about it. :(:(:(

12. Drummerboycroy

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    lol:p:D

I guess in hindsight it would be kind of ridiculous for someone at Level 30 to even ATTEMPT Campaign 190...:eek:;):D

Yeah, you're not giving the Lava Campaigns away...:p:D

Is Lucifer's sword much stronger than Abaddon's first sword? I feel like it's just bouncing off...:eek:

As for the 120 friends quest, no I'm NOT kidding. Don't ask me how long THAT joyous event took to complete.

As for the hackers, I suspected as much. Looks like it's time to thin out my friends list... jerks.:mad:

DBC

13. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Dark Katana is stronger than Abaddon. And its Attack point is 1600.

14. Alligat0rbl00d

Alligat0rbl00d Active Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Yay i hope the rings and the potions get rebalanced :D Oh yeah talking about hackers, will we get rid of them anytime soon?

15. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    #915 eflin, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
    the lava levels have a HUGE difficulty spike. I love it though :- ) The generals in those levels actually take as much of a beating as lucifer and with the specials they use can hit you harder!

That said... I still solo them with no army and do fine. You just need to employ the same tactics you do for beating Lucifer solo. It's tough but very doable. I'm only level 65... using the dark katana... abaddons shield... the ring you unlock at level 8 ... yup level 8 (because ring prices are crazy!)... and the dragon armor... and I have not gone too crazy on seeds. If I get hit by the wrong enemy special (like grand cross or the new one that looks like explosions) I will lose half or more of my life... it hurts....

Also... for the explosions ability... I get that it is psuedo random what areas get hit each time you do it... but it doesn't appear to line up with the graphics all the time. I often see an explosion right on top of my enemy but they take no damage (and vice versa). It's not something I'd waste resources correcting right now (much bigger fish to fry) but it's a little odd graphically.

This is definitely the case and I've been a big supporter of this being changed for a while now... I still think the best system would be something like this.

Multi Sparks: Does 130% damage to all enemies it hits. Min damage = 10,000

Those numbers are made up but the idea is that each ability has a min damage/effect that is set to where the abilities current effects are... that way if you spend the time/money to get a great ability it will still rock peoples socks off when you unlock it.... but once your stats get high enough the ability will get stronger when you upgrade your equipment. So in the example I gave above... once 130% of your damage passes that 10,000 min value the ability will do that number instead. So each ability can grow with you and still be useful. It is just silly that my base attack does more than half the special abilities I unlocked. In fact no ability shoudl do less than you base attack in my opinion.

Not worried about potions myself but the ring balance could definitely use some tweaking and is another thing I've been stating for a while now. It's crazy how expensive they are. To be fair... all the high level equipment is crazy expensive but rings are the only ones you don't get via quests... and the only ones you cant but with gold. So it has the worst on both fronts... no free ones to occasionally give you an upgrade... AND it uses up all your gems....

16. Reekok

Reekok Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    @ Andre: I dont know if U got my 2nd PM, if Not pls pls pls Add more quests because I solved each Quest except the win 2000 challenging Matches And Finish 2700 Matches

And the Boss in the Last LVL was so Hard, as U Said I lost nearly a Full 3star Units to Beat each LVL And for the Last LVL I löst the whole Team + Potions,Potions And Potions

Maybe it Would be nice if U had Special Quest like Finish LVL 100 with the 1st armor ;) this Would be Great And skillfull

17. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    I like the idea of challenges. Maybe even break it off as a separate menu? That way new people can distinguish between normal quests and challenges meant to be hard?

And man I play this game so much slower than everyone else here it seems. I do one campaign a day and play abaddon and lucifer twice a day... I am at 75% for the ultimate weapons quest... just got to level 66 this morning... and am only at campaign 166. Good to know I have 24 left! Maybe I'll spam my way through a bunch of them tonight. I want to try that last stage! :- ) Sounds like fun! Based on what you guys are saying I might have to break down and buy a better ring... Stage 166 was very doable but I had to do a lot of dancing with the enemy general since he hit me for a lot... Fight took me like 4 minutes for him alone... only took me a couple minutes to wipe out his army though.

18. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    We will try to have many quests in next version, my friend.

Do you ever think that boss help you to use potions? I have lost 3 team with 20 or 30 large HP potion to kill him. :D

And don't worry, we will have more special Quest to you, but perhaps I want your help, all Pocket Army Lovers. :D

19. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    If you have ideas about it, can you take an message and talk to me? I are waiting to it, as same as your previous messages. :D

20. Reekok

Reekok Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    He np I will PM U tomorrow with New ideas ;)

And Really for me it Took a Long Time to kill the Last Boss tun From the One side to the Other side heal attack heal attack, important Thing was to activate my skills at the Same Moment like the Boss because so I didnt GET any damage from him ;) And I dont know how many heal Potions I bought to kill him! He was the biggest skillful Boss in the Game, but as I Said je WAS ;)