Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-26-2014, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMarzola View Post
Absolutely! This is something that is on my pile of shame to do.

Thinking of implementing it like this:

1 - score a touchdown
2 - interface pops up like 4th Down, two buttons: Kick Xtra Point and Go for Two
3 - if you select Xtra point it will transition as it does now to kick it. If you select Go for Two the playbook will pop up.

That is a great idea that should be on the next update.
Old Yesterday, 02:52 AM

I can understand people being frustrated about retirement, I am too since I thoroughly enjoy this game and bought a few packs (maybe 20ish dollars). It's not about the money I just don't know I'd have bought packs if I knew my players would become less useful after a time with no benefit to maxing them out even, or finding even a way that would promote a player to buy IAP to get more units. At this point someome buys a pack or two... units decay... then I feel as if I'd be like "why would I do that again" instead of putting money back into the game in hopes of getting cool players.
Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
MMarzola, here's a few quickies for you (to suggest, probably not to implement ):

* Screen rotation: it has been years since I last came across a game without auto-rotation, so at first I figured it was a bug. It would be really nice if we had the choice how to orient our devices when we play.
* Pause upon app exit: currently, the game throws up a strange paus timer whenever the app is exited in the midst of a match (one that strangely does NOT allow us to press the pause button until the timer has run and the game has resumed). A simple pause (equivalent of tapping the pause button) would probably be far more intuitive and convenient.
* Explanations for player stats in pop-ups: with no in-game manual, FH could do with explanatory pop-ups when we tap the stats next to player cards. Much like ability descriptions (albeit only visible as long as we keep our fingers pressed).

By the way, the stars in the circle in the upper right hand corner, is that a representation of rarity?

I've also yet to understand the details behind the upcoming Pro edition. Is it simply a deluxe package with some IAP included, a premium app with no freemium mechanics, or a different game?

And you know... with a persistent online mode (shared team progress with single player or a separate persistent team altogether, trading of player cards, integrated leagues and ladders and tournaments), Football Heroes could become even more of a classic than it already is, essentially a (very violent) sports MMO...
- Screen Rotation - this is bug, but it is a deep seeded bug that is not easily fixed. We want this fixed too, just not a top priority right now. We will need to fix this eventually.

- Pause - not sure what you mean here by this. Could you explain this to me in greater detail? Thanks

- Player Stats - YES! We should add buttons or something you can tap on to describe what each stat does. This is a great idea and one that is already on our pile of shame list (stuff that is cool, that we have not gotten to yet)

- Football Heroes: Pro Edition - will be a completely new App and will not interact with Football Heroes 2015 at all. New cards, perks, modes, etc. Its really starting to shape up, cannot wait to share it with you.

- Misc Features - All of those are great features. We are currently targeting: Online Multiplayer, and Online Seasons first. Then we will chip away at each of those feature requests - bit by bit.

Thanks for the feedback
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM
iPhone 4

Football Heroes: Pro Edition?? more info please..
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Football Heroes: Pro Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothis View Post
Football Heroes: Pro Edition?? more info please..
Here is a little announcement blurb from Football Heroes: Pro Edition

"Football Heroes: Pro Edition is a hard-hitting and fast-paced arcade-style, role playing game (RPG) evocative of classic arcade-style games such as Tecmo Bowl and NBA Jam. In this edition, fans will construct the ultimate football team, selecting from more than 1,800 active NFL players to do battle online or head-to-head over Wi-Fi. Players' stats increase as you earn XP and you can level up your team by scoring touchdowns and making huge plays against your opponent. Players are also armed with incredible powers to use on the gridiron such as: Flaming Pass, Atomic Stiff Arm, Teleport Spin and Rocket Boots, just to name a few. All of these elements combine to make ""Football Heroes: Pro Edition"" a truly unique football experience.

Football Heroes: Pro Edition is the sequel to the smash-hit Football Heroes"

We are targeting a release date later this year.

We will be announcing more information right here on Touch Arcade as we get closer to the launch
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

So you can use real players this time? That's great though it sounds like it's an online only game? No single player?