Universal Wrestling Revolution 3D (by MDickie)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Jenwcw, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenwcw

Jenwcw New Member

Sep 7, 2014
    This game will be the best game by beating out WWE 2k15 and other wrestling game.Here is the gameplay of this game
    http://m.youtube.com/?reload=2&rdm=18jb1l5si#/watch?v=Lk-0tSZBFkY

Well the realism of this game may not be good but the hardcore matches and the career mode are best.Mdickie's game is not having a big fan base now but I think after this game releases the fan base can grew into million.

2. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Any idea when this is out?Cant wait!

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Loved the other game
    Might not look as good as WWE games but plays better than any out there

4. BTNLegend

BTNLegend Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Canada
    Okay...so what's the point of this thread? Is there any news on whether or not this is coming to iOS?

Wrestling Revolution Pro for the iOS is my favourite wrestling game. Before that, I was playing the crappy WWE WrestleFest game (which is no longer available due to THQ going down). From the looks of the videos, I think this is a vast improvement over WRP with its 3D attributes and more variety in and out of the ring. I don't play WWE games, because once I discovered Fire Pro Wrestling Returns for the PS2 years ago, there was no other wrestling game that I felt could match its power of customization. This game would probably play amazing on the iPad devices.

5. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Is this 'new' game any different than the one this dev has had out for a really long time now?

6. Jenwcw

Jenwcw New Member

Sep 7, 2014
    A beta version will come out after the end of September for IOS.

7. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Any more news about this?

8. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Really looking forward to this since wrestling revolution is my go to wrestling game for iOS. For those looking for the latest news I strongly recommend checking out his Facebook page where he gives a bunch of project updates: https://www.facebook.com/MDickieFans

9. dylanfan007

dylanfan007 Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2014
    Looks incredible not sure why it runs so slow though(maybe in progress),I would suggest amping the physics upto 11 specially hit detection up and having a locked 60fps.Though the gameplay looks incredible.keep it up mate.:)

10. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male

It should be a sizable improvement over Wrestling Revolution on iOS and a vast improvement in his earlier 3D wrestling work for the PC. The improved reversal system from WR2D will be brought into the 3D realm. WR3D also has much more variety than his earlier 3D work with spingboard attacks and back grapples added that were absent in the 3D games years ago. Also more realistic selling than the earlier 3D work. That's what I remember off the top of my head, his Facebook page goes into far more detail with graphical and gameplay improvements.

11. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Any updates?

12. comicx90

comicx90 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Just heard about this. Possibly the best looking wrestling sim on mobile devices I have ever seen. This will certainly get rid of that "itch" Iv'e been begging to scratch for an amazing sim for phones/tablets.

This looks great!

13. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Just want to add that the game is near release and it will be released in a incomplete form and should be feature complete around December, this info is from his replies and posts on his Facebook page. I don't mind too much since he is very reliable with updating his games but it's something to take into account. Some may want to wait for a ironed-out full featured WR3D, others might not mind and take the plunge right away.

14. comicx90

Jul 26, 2012
    #15 comicx90, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    This game looks very promising.

15. comicx90

Jul 26, 2012
    The game is now out on iOS! :)

https://itunes.apple.com/app/wrestling-revolution-3d/id923254516?ls=1&mt=8