Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-24-2014, 11:41 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit TA View Post
I thought the reason the character was like that was to show that he is finding happiness through the darkness.
Anyway, the character could start off dark and miserable then slowly turn bright and happy instead of him going from a light yellow to a rich yellow.
Just some thoughts.
Oh that actually a great idea!
Old 08-24-2014, 11:48 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Ok first of all, thanks to the dev for the beta test, I am enjoying this one, nice idea and good gameplay, very reactive, the black and white artwork is good, very polished (very similar to Limbo which is a good thing), like someone point it out earlier, starting with a smily with darker and sadder face. The game is pretty hard, I am not really good when it comes to that genre, so I couldn't go that far unfortunately.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:08 PM

Thanks for trying out the beta. Latest version, build 13, includes some tweaks and additions that will see light in final version. We'll maintain the beta program open for next updates as well.

Concerning the starting avatar, the smiley, it has to do with the background storyline introduced in day 1, but you might see it evolve towards something different..

The game is designed to be hard to play, but with some practice and thanks to the gift system (which provides special abilities to your character) you will be able to finish all of the levels... alternatively you may purchase "extra lives" to resume from death point, but that's completely optional.

Check out the new trailer here:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up