iPad The Quest - Hero of Lukomorye I

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Zoayer

Zoayer New Member

May 26, 2009
    How do you get the magic mushroom?

2. Kaos999

Kaos999 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Australia
    I'm not sure, but if you want a guarantee that your question will be answered, ask it here.

3. Catacomber

Catacomber Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    http://www.zaristagames.com/
    NYC
    #423 Catacomber, Aug 14, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
    You have to have the quest from Prince Borovik in Home of Borovik and then visit Solovey the Thief and the Temple of Mokosh. : ) There is a thief there Kozlodoy in the Temple of Mokosh who will give up the magic mushroom if you kill him. Thanks Kaos999 for helping with this. I've been busy.

4. Yohee

Yohee New Member

Nov 30, 2010
    Hi Guys

I'm on "Find Zoya's Sister" but as I already cleaned out the wolves den weeks ago it seems that I have no further wolves to kill and so no neckless to drop! Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Yohee

5. Catacomber

May 21, 2009
    NYC
    When you killed a certain wolf it dropped the necklace which is sadly all that is left of Zoya's sister--you can go back and see if it's still on the ground--otherwise you need an earlier save file.

6. Link3662

Link3662 New Member

May 6, 2012
    Noticed there hasnt been many recent posts.... But anyways, i hope my question gets answered...

Was Googleing and searching the forum for this answer for hours...
    Just decided to make a acc and ask it.

Where is the Magic mirror in Baba's Office? Im having a difficult time finding it, and Baba Yaga.

7. Elendil / Redshift

Elendil / Redshift Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
  8. Piph

Piph Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Sooooo... I've never really played a game like this before, but I'm really interested. That recent Coldfire Keep game really caught my interest, but unfortunately the general critic response seems to indicate it's a little less than great. I hear people pointing to The Quest as the best of this genre on iOS, but I didn't realize there's be so many versions!

How do I jump in here? Is this game approachable to a willing newbie?

9. Elendil / Redshift

Apr 14, 2009
    There are not many versions, really. :)

The game is The Quest. All the others are expansions. Except The Quest Gold, it's the main game and the first three expansions together.

I think it's very approachable. The user interface is not complicated and the battles are essentially turn based so you can always have time to think about what to do.

The game is really about exploration, of the game world, the story or your character build. There is no handholding or arrows pointing the way. There is a small manual in game or a full pdf you can download from our site, but they are not necessary if you spend a few minutes finding out what different things do. There is also a helpful community, accessible right from the game, if you really got stuck or just looking for advice.

The price might look "high" for an iOS title, but that is misleading. This is a full-fledged RPG with over 50 hours of gameplay if you explore every nook and cranny. There is also a demo version "The Quest Lite" which you can try for free. (This is currently unavailable, because our publisher forgot to tell us that it became unavailable. :( But I've uploaded a new version, so it should be available again in a few days.)

10. Piph

Piph Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Thanks for the response!

I can definitely dig the exploration aspect, but how likely am I to get lost or start feeling like in drowning in the map? Is there a map, so I can at least know where I'm going and where I've been?

11. Elendil / Redshift

Apr 14, 2009
    There is both a world map and a local map of the area/dungeon. I don't think anyone can get lost, although the game is large, it's not that large. Just that, because there are no quest markers or anything like that, it might take some searching to find stuff the first time around.

12. Catacomber

May 21, 2009
    NYC
    #432 Catacomber, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    We (Zarista Games) have come out with a new independent game full of quests and with beautiful terrains---WizzardIsland---the link is in my signature. We hope you will love it. Fight! Quest! Alchemate! Arrange your socks! Gamble! Get your own room! :D

Play in landscape mode!
    To fight hit your weapon and choose the name of the monster you want to fight.

Or…hit the Fireball icon and choose a spell and then choose the name of the monster you want to fight.

WizzardIsland is an immersive, first-person, role-playing, adventure game, meant to be played in landscape mode. Shipwrecked and almost drowning, you are driven by a hurricane wind controlled by the Wizard Warloga.

Warloga needs you to recover five sacred books and restore them to their rightful resting place in his ancestors tombs. Hes in hiding because his ancestors are angry that the books are lost. They threaten to destroy the island and all on it. You will face monsters, demons and Sludgers along the way.

You must successfully find Warloga's name runes to summon him to his study via his magic lamp using the Universal Gong system so he can remain protected. Its a test of your skill and ingenuity. Finding the books is the only way Warloga can avoid his ancestors wrath.

-Move within a beautiful 3D world with appeal and challenge for Adventurers of all ages.
    -You can find three members to add to your party to help you in your missions.
    -Easy controls.
    -Multiple, challenging side quests in addition to your primary goal.
    -Earn reputation points for doing good deeds.
    -Find Magic Coins to fatten your purse.

Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad, iPadAir, iPad Mini and iPhone.

13. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Your first sentence was already enough to make me hurry to the AppStore and punch the purchase button. Take my money! :D

14. Catacomber

May 21, 2009
    NYC
    Thank you so much! Can buy more graphics! Yay! :):D

15. djiotic

djiotic New Member

Jun 26, 2016
    Wolves

Looking for the hornbeam and cudgel, and the forums all talk about a sign in the wolves' den. I found no sign, but found this button which gets rid of a wall. The hidden cache only has a book in it. Am I in the wrong place or what? Attached screen shots. Thanks!

Attached Files: