Game/Apps size list app

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ipod_david, May 18, 2010.

1. ipod_david

ipod_david Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    Hey there,

this is my first started thread - uhhh exciting :D

I am in need for "an app for that"
    My iPod has only 8GB and I never thought that these apps will grow in sizes like we've seen in the last months. anyways, I am at the limit all the time and the only app I have is called "Speicherplatz" (domzilla.net) to show me how much free disc space is available.

What I am searching for is an app that shows me (like the software section in windows XP settings) a list of all installed apps with a filesizes attached to it. So I can see which app has grown to much or is too big for my needs right now.
    Is there any app like this out there? (non j/b please)
    thanks for suggestions!

2. mrholder

mrholder Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    I use itunes to organize my apps. With the ipod touch plugged in, I just click on the "apps" tab at the top and scroll down the list of checked apps. It shows the file size out to the side. If there's a big app and it's something I don't mind losing data on, and maybe starting over later, I delete it. Hopefully someone can point you to an app to do this more easily.

3. steelfires

steelfires Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Candy Mountain, Charlie!
    I just about to mention a jailbreak app when I realized you said no j/b. Then only iTunes.