Dungeon Defenders First Wave Error

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Infamous97, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Infamous97

Infamous97 Well-Known Member

When I tryto play online on dungeon defenders it always says "Error Joining Game" help?

2. TooTinyMan

TooTinyMan Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Over there --->
    I get the same problem!! I don't even know what's going on!!!

3. Infamous97

Infamous97 Well-Known Member

I want to play!!!!

4. tantrikninja

tantrikninja Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Persistence is the key here - just give it a second or third try and you should join up with a game no problem. The update to fix this should be out by the first week of jan (2011) or so.

Also you can give the Host Game button a shot. Will set you up in your tavern where you can jst hang till a bunch of other players join in. Worked pretty good for me - hosted one game all the way through. Team wanted to go on i think. But I hadda stop. recharge. Take five.

Frustrating when - you finally join up a good team and after one or two waves you get dropped because of connection issue. But when it runs smoothly is all a big fat pay-off.

Great Game. Spent most of my time over the weekend with it. . . . The Monk Rulz.

5. slayerzack1

slayerzack1 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    sony
    i live in japan
    this game can't play on a 2nd gen ipod touch witch sucks cuz i want to play it

6. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

The Unreal Engine doesen't, can't and will never run on an iPod Touch 2G or any other 1.st/2.nd gen iDevice except for the iPad.