B-Grade Renegade: Race to the Rocket (Roguelike Apocalypse Journey)

Discussion in 'Mac App Store Games' started by MUZBOZ, Nov 26, 2016.

1. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Game Designer, King, and Lord of the Realm
    Melbourne, Australia
    #1 MUZBOZ, Nov 26, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    Hello Mac gamers!

My long-time-in-development roguelike-apocalyptic-action game B-Grade Renegade: Race to the Rocket is out now for FREE for Mac!
    https://muzboz.itch.io/bgrade-renegade

The game is fully playable, but still in development. At some point, it may become paid only, so grab it now if you want to play it for free. I'd love to hear your feedback, while I race towards the finish line, trying to make it the best game I can!

[​IMG]

You are Foxy Scavenger, making her way across the country, trying to reach the last rocket before the whole Earth blows!

Corporate greed and industrial experimentation have sucked up every last resource, and all that's left now is a fetid wasteland, populated by the unfortunate mutants and degenerate hangers-on, left behind to die.

But Foxy is a survivor, and she's determined to make it to the rocket and get off this ball of dirt!

Can YOU make it to the rocket in time?

GAMEPLAY FEATURES
    * Procedural level generation. Every playthrough is different, making your choices critical.
    * Choose your route across the country, chasing the resources you need most to survive and progress!
    * Fire mayhem: Fire spreads across trees, caused by explosions. Drop gas puddles and light them to create your own traps, but don't get burnt!
    * Buy weapons and ammo from shops, when you can find them.
    * Grab a car for protection against the denizens of the wastelands. Cars let you travel twice as far down any given route!
    * You have 20 days to race across the country, any way you can...

DOWNLOAD B-Grade Renegade for FREE on itch.io NOW

ENJOY!

You pal, Murray Lorden

@muzboz
    www.muzboz.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    I've made an extended "B-Grade Renegade: Race to the Rocket" dev video, where I play the game and discuss the design for this post-apocalyptic roguelike race across the country!

In this video I'm playing on iPad, but the features are the same for Mac, although I think it'll be a paid game, where all cars, including the Classic Cars pack, are all unlocked from the start, and there's no IAP's. etc.

Any feedback, suggestions and ideas are most welcome! :D

3. babyaadhyagames

babyaadhyagames New Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Hello Fried,

This is great game video. And also good game, i play this game and i like it. Please try to extend more levels in this game.

4. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia

The game actually has procedurally generated levels, so it is different every time you play.

What sort of extension to the levels or the content do you think would work best? Cheers!