10-28-2014, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnake View Post
Someone here know what I had to do for the GAMECENTER Achievement that in English should translate like"left to carry for 100 rounds?" I had to use an help in a specific level?thanks,it's the only one I've miss..
I think its play a level for 100 turns
10-29-2014, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best75 View Post
I think its play a level for 100 turns
Thank for the reply,but nope,I've got already "play a level for 100 turns"this achievement it's call in english language"lazy 47" that ask you to lets transport for 100 turns...I don't know what to do..

10-29-2014, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Thank for the reply,but nope,I've got already "play a level for 100 turns"this achievement it's call in english language"lazy 47" that ask you to lets transport for 100 turns...I don't know what to do..
Ah lazy 47 that achievement is to get pushed 10 steps
On the airport chapter there are walkways that transport quickly. You just need to keep using them
10-30-2014, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best75 View Post
Ah lazy 47 that achievement is to get pushed 10 steps
On the airport chapter there are walkways that transport quickly. You just need to keep using them
Ah,,that kind of steel plates that transport you..now I know what to do..finally!! Thanks for The heads up..
EDIT: Best75,I've got it,in level 4 of the airport chapter,thanks

Last edited by oldsnake; 10-30-2014 at 03:16 PM.
Yesterday, 11:50 PM
Hi, anybody achieved "20 or fewer turns" object from 7-6? I analyzed(and tried) it over but couldn't figure out how it's possibleI've got hints left, I just feel it seems impossible according to some premises:
1. to escape at turn 20, you must reach the cover plant at the top left corner at turn 15
2. According to premise 1, you need to have the yellow patrol guy cover you at turn 16 & 18
3. Thus, the key shall be picked after turn 9
4. Considering the distance between the key and the cover plant, which you're supposed to reach at turn 15, I assume the turn to pick the key should be turn 11

5. So here is the problem: the military guy will block you way to get to the cover plant after picking up the key at turn 11, so I guess I must shoot him down before I fetch the key. But he can only be shot after turn 8, which makes turn 9 to be the earliest turn to shoot him, considering your turn to reach a sniper rifle will be at turns of odd number in this level. And obviously, both rifles are 4 nodes away from the key, which make the goal to pick the key at turn 11 impossible

We'll, If the object is achievable, then I must have make some mistake somehow, but I just can't figure it out. Have you guys any idea?

Sorry that I somehow failed to attach a picture of the level.

EDIT: oh, um, I made it just now I had thought there should be a mark of "that" even when the rifle is not activated :P

Last edited by Makoto; Today at 12:08 AM.
Yesterday, 11:56 PM
Hope it works this time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (255.5 KB, 3 views)
Today, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
Hi, anybody achieved "20 or fewer turns" object from 7-6? I analyzed(and tried) it over but couldn't figure out how it's possibleI've got hints left, I just feel it seems impossible according to some premises:
1. to escape at turn 20, you must reach the cover plant at the top left corner at turn 15
2. According to premise 1, you need to have the yellow patrol guy cover you at turn 16 & 18
3. Thus, the key shall be picked after turn 9
4. Considering the distance between the key and the cover plant, which you're supposed to reach at turn 15, I assume the turn to pick the key should be turn 11

5. So here is the problem: the military guy will block you way to get to the cover plant after picking up the key at turn 11, so I guess I must shoot him down before I fetch the key. But he can only be shot after turn 8, which makes turn 9 to be the earliest turn to shoot him, considering your turn to reach a sniper rifle will be at turns of odd number in this level. And obviously, both rifles are 4 nodes away from the key, which make the goal to pick the key at turn 11 impossible

We'll, If the object is achievable, then I must have make some mistake somehow, but I just can't figure it out. Have you guys any idea?

Sorry that I somehow failed to attach a picture of the level.

EDIT: oh, um, I made it just now I had thought there should be a mark of "that" even when the rifle is not activated :P
Everything can be achieve,i play all The Chapters,i've all The GC achievements,and i every level with all The 3 stars..sorry that i read only now you're post,since i know how to beat in 20 turns that level,there no bug in The game,so,if sometime it seem that something It's impossible to have,there always a way..
Today, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Everything can be achieve,i play all The Chapters,i've all The GC achievements,and i every level with all The 3 stars..sorry that i read only now you're post,since i know how to beat in 20 turns that level,there no bug in The game,so,if sometime it seem that something It's impossible to have,there always a way..
Yeah you're right, it's achievable, I just missed something
Today, 01:35 PM
Love this game on PC!