Fuzzy Mix

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Dayo Studios, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Dayo Studios

Dayo Studios New Member

Oct 28, 2014
    Hey everyone!

I’m Alexander and I’m here to introduce our game app, Fuzzy Mix. It is an incredibly addicting, unique matching game that will keep you captivated for hours. It tests your speed and skill matching cool characters, with lots of game options.

How to Play: Players will click on and match pairs of characters as quickly and carefully as they can! There are also different game features and power ups!

We have not gone into the programming phase yet, we will soon (still working hard on it). I have attached some images from the game and upcoming trailer! All comments are welcome:)

If you want to stay updated on our development process, follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. magicfreak

magicfreak Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Research /GamingSoon @AppAdvice.com
    waiting for the release...

3. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Looks fun and colorful.
    How long do you think it'll take to develop the and release the game?

I'm not sure, but I think it reminds me of Chuzzles or Chuzzles deluxe published by pop cap games. Will it be similar?

Thank you and good luck.

4. Dayo Studios

Dayo Studios New Member

Oct 28, 2014
    Thanks for the comments!

Hi Lavender,

We don't have an exact date but we're thinking early 2015. I checked out the game Chuzzles and the game play is different. In this game the goal is to clear the tile and make all the matches while avoiding a bomb feature. Then there are additional game features such as power ups and players can earn the power ups. There is also other game features such as daily challenges, lives, etc. We're still perfecting the game play so suggestions are welcome and thanks for the well wishes:D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]