★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Escape from the Pyramid (by Tama Games)

03-18-2015, 05:23 AM
Great news. I've just see the TA post today and read this thread. Only say that the last trailer is very amazing. And I'll get this game next week.

Good luck to you, Alan-C.

Pine Entertainment
03-18-2015, 05:31 AM
Dude, I actually wanted to stand up and applaud after seeing the launch trailer. Outstanding. This is another one of those times I'd probably give up a limb to be able to play this now, rather than wait another 5 days.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

03-18-2015, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
This is another one of those times I'd probably give up a limb to be able to play this now, rather than wait another 5 days.
Me too, but we must wait, dude. If not, we don't have any information of other game that will be featured to "Best New Game" next week.

Pine Entertainment
03-18-2015, 06:16 AM
I deleted the test version quite a while ago due to no updates. All the problems they went through are hopefully gone. Read the thread and you know how i think about this game. Also, i'm very, very curious how this has evolved and turned out in this final version. Ready to buy and good luck Alan and team.
03-18-2015, 10:36 AM
Thanks folks for the comments! Yes the beta one was distributed a while ago, and it was very close to the final version.

We had to put dev on hold due to other issues and that delayed the launch.

We have plans as well for a soon-ish update, with an endless mode and multiplayer - this will probably see a price increase in the app too.

Check out our awesome upcoming games: Escape from the Pyramid and Stranded
Twitter: @tamadevs
03-22-2015, 05:07 PM
Tomorrow!

Releasing tomorrow finally!

Thanks to all the folks who have helped out with the testing over here and provided feedback, I hope you guys like the final product!

Check out our awesome upcoming games: Escape from the Pyramid and Stranded
Twitter: @tamadevs