i have a few questions about ingame controls for ios games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kaitlin4599, Dec 6, 2013.

1. kaitlin4599

kaitlin4599 Member

Nov 27, 2013
    #1 kaitlin4599, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
    hello i have an iphone 3gs on ios 6.1.3 and i have noticed that in most first person shooter games like modern combat 3 which i bought today have the controls designed so you move with the left stick aim with the right and shoot in the middle.my question is what wireless controllers can i use with my iphone 3gs so far all i know of is the duo gamer. im tired of moving aiming and then shootying im used to the old fashioned move and rotate with the left stick then shoot with pressing a button.any suggestions i would prefer a controller that has the ability to hold my iphone on it so if im playing down i can see what im doing as i play

2. Guess you can't go to ios 7 right? To play an ios 7 joystick?

If not, get the icade core, it plays fine with iphones too, though it is not dual analog, so no help for fps games.

The duo only works on a handful of games, though it does work great for nova 3, mc3, wild blood, and asphalt 7 and a couple more.

3. kaitlin4599

kaitlin4599 Member

Nov 27, 2013
    the duo gamer while nice doesnt allow me to play my iphone games while laying down im looking for a controller that will allow me to play games like modern combat 3 laying down i know theres controllers like this for android but idk about ios please help