Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-11-2014, 05:18 PM
JCho133 JCho133 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,060
Default

What's that?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-11-2014, 09:50 PM
christopherrocs christopherrocs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Flappy Bird?
Guys I think he was kidding...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Lavender Lavender is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 1,320
Default

Promo Prize Capture

You are given a set of numbers. Let's say 50. Sometimes only 10. Always random.
You play against double the players. Ie: 10 codes, 20
People. 50 codes, 100 people. Only 1 or 2 codes work. You have to keep copying the codes 1 by 1 into a little box. Try to be the 1st to get a working code because, only 1 or 2 of the codes will actually work. If you manage a working code, you get a prize.
The prize is the unlock of the rest of the game.

The rest of the game..... 100's of pop up ads that you have to race to find the hidden x to stop each one from taking you to another game which in turn means you are out.

Of course, if you want to continue the game without starting from the beginning, there is an IAP of only $5.99 which is good for 24 hours.

Looking for Beta Testers!
All beta testers will get the finished game for free (IAPs not included) and you'll get to name a set of numbers of your very own for game play.
Later, well have a contest to see who can reach 3 million points in 1day. Winners will receive a free ITunes gift card. Value of gift card: $1.00!! (One dollar)

Be sure to tell everyone about the contest. Oh, looking for a good review as well.

LOL!!!

Last edited by Lavender; 03-12-2014 at 12:11 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-12-2014, 01:14 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 16,788
Default

Oh my. They didnt get it. +1 for JCho!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 16,788
Default

How about this:

Title: Alone in the Desert

Control schemes: Tap-to-move, vstick

Gameplay:

Choose your character from 15 classes and 8 races. Customize stats, skills and perks.

Open world.

World is a vast desert. Takes 4 hours (realtime) to walk from one end of the world, to the other end. That huge.

Beautiful 3D graphics of desert, but only sand and sandstorms. There is totally nothing else in the game, not an enemy not even other background elements (that means no oasis, no cacti, no etc.) JUST SAND.

All you do is roam around in an open world wasteland.

You dont have any buttons, nor do you have any GUI.

AND THERE'S NO QUIT BUTTON.

That's it.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Echoen Echoen is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: California & Philippines
Posts: 2,034
Default

WiFi Password Assault

Using only your new Golden iPhone 5S, can you guess your neighbor's password before he turns it off and goes to sleep?

- Photo-realistic iPhone 5S menus derived from the latest iOS 7 firmware!
- Not jailbroken! Totally legit!
- Time passes as fast as in real life! Exhilarating!
- Actual recordings of neighborhood ambiance to soothe your mind as you work your way into his router. Best played with earphones for total immersion!
- Facebook integration once you've discovered the password! Brag all about your achievement!
- In-app purchases available for skins: iOS 7 black keyboard edition and iOS 6 Glossy(TM)
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-12-2014, 03:55 AM
expleo's Avatar
expleo expleo is offline
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Norway
Posts: 148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Promo Prize Capture

You are given a set of numbers. Let's say 50. Sometimes only 10. Always random.
You play against double the players. Ie: 10 codes, 20
People. 50 codes, 100 people. Only 1 or 2 codes work. You have to keep copying the codes 1 by 1 into a little box. Try to be the 1st to get a working code because, only 1 or 2 of the codes will actually work. If you manage a working code, you get a prize.
The prize is the unlock of the rest of the game.

The rest of the game..... 100's of pop up ads that you have to race to find the hidden x to stop each one from taking you to another game which in turn means you are out.

Of course, if you want to continue the game without starting from the beginning, there is an IAP of only $5.99 which is good for 24 hours.

Looking for Beta Testers!
All beta testers will get the finished game for free (IAPs not included) and you'll get to name a set of numbers of your very own for game play.
Later, well have a contest to see who can reach 3 million points in 1day. Winners will receive a free ITunes gift card. Value of gift card: $1.00!! (One dollar)

Be sure to tell everyone about the contest. Oh, looking for a good review as well.

LOL!!!
I think you didnt read the assignment.. 'non-existing games and game ideas ' Your idea got an all to familiar ring to it...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Lavender Lavender is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 1,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by expleo View Post
I think you didnt read the assignment.. 'non-existing games and game ideas ' Your idea got an all to familiar ring to it...
Aw wow.... I guess my 'non-existing' game idea won't be as popular as I want it to be. And darn... I thought I could thousands of dollars! He he

I might change the name to 'sarcasm.'
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-12-2014, 10:27 AM
coolpepper43 coolpepper43 is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Promo Prize Capture

You are given a set of numbers. Let's say 50. Sometimes only 10. Always random.
You play against double the players. Ie: 10 codes, 20
People. 50 codes, 100 people. Only 1 or 2 codes work. You have to keep copying the codes 1 by 1 into a little box. Try to be the 1st to get a working code because, only 1 or 2 of the codes will actually work. If you manage a working code, you get a prize.
The prize is the unlock of the rest of the game.

The rest of the game..... 100's of pop up ads that you have to race to find the hidden x to stop each one from taking you to another game which in turn means you are out.

Of course, if you want to continue the game without starting from the beginning, there is an IAP of only $5.99 which is good for 24 hours.

Looking for Beta Testers!
All beta testers will get the finished game for free (IAPs not included) and you'll get to name a set of numbers of your very own for game play.
Later, well have a contest to see who can reach 3 million points in 1day. Winners will receive a free ITunes gift card. Value of gift card: $1.00!! (One dollar)

Be sure to tell everyone about the contest. Oh, looking for a good review as well.

LOL!!!
If each code does not contain at least 100 digits the game will get boring way too fast.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-15-2014, 09:35 AM
SonixManix SonixManix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
If each code does not contain at least 100 digits the game will get boring way too fast.
That's the point, lol.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent