Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-03-2014, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Great fun your game SUPER SMITH BROTHERS, does it has Game Center it's not working yet.

Don't see any ads yet, I wanna pay, but you don't have a payment button, well I wait for the ads and maybe than I can pay.

Good luck with your game, I like it so far, play some more tomorrow.
Hi, yea game centre should be working, you just need to be logged in. Any achievements you get whilst not logged in are saved and will appear as soon as you do login.

There are adverts too, its just that apple hasn't started serving them yet. There is also an IAP to purchase additional levels and remove the ads, if you tap on the Orange or Pink levels the option to buy them will appear

Happy to hear you're enjoying it

Last edited by SuperSmithBros; 11-03-2014 at 01:41 PM..
Old 11-03-2014, 04:27 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Played some more could not wait till tomorrow, played through the green room and two levels of the blue and I really like it, everybody with a bit of love for puzzle and physics should try this.

Bought the orange room for 89 Eurocent, so I will see no ads I presume.
Old 11-03-2014, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Played some more could not wait till tomorrow, played through the green room and two levels of the blue and I really like it, everybody with a bit of love for puzzle and physics should try this.

Bought the orange room for 89 Eurocent, so I will see no ads I presume.
Awesome, thanks for buying! Yup thats correct, you wont see any adverts even after they start
Old 11-04-2014, 12:56 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

I am in the Orange rooms now, and the fans are awesome, this game surprises me more and more.

You could have implemented leaderboards for who has the shortest draw on each level that would be exciting, but never mind me I am a leaderboard junkie.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:58 AM

Quote:
I am in the Orange rooms now, and the fans are awesome, this game surprises me more and more.

You could have implemented leaderboards for who has the shortest draw on each level that would be exciting, but never mind me I am a leaderboard junkie.
Yea I had thought about adding leaderboards with least amount of ink used each level and fastest time too but the game was already a year overdue for iOS so I decided it wasn't worth it in the end.

I doubt I'll add them now but if I ever create a sequel then its definitely something I'll consider.