★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-05-2014, 09:22 AM
I just downloaded BROGUE for ios on Saturday, and totally fell in love with it. Hack Slash Loot looks like it could be just as much fun... maybe I'll have to pick this up as well.

I play Glorkian Warrior because I am the Glorkian Warrior.
05-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Was my above summation missing anything or do classes play uniquely? I mean, as I recall, what is the difference between the Archer and the Wizard other than one is firing arrows and another firing magic bolts otherwise playing near identically?
I'd like to know if the classes are unique as well, as I'm considering picking this up too
07-25-2014, 09:02 PM
Universal now, just bought!
02-19-2015, 12:40 AM
Hmmmm. I been spending lots of time with this game. I like the simplicity of it anyway. Why on earth do I always lose all my gear at random for no reason? I'll have that belt artifact and a guy with 94 Heath and etc etc in the mask of the boy King one. Then all of a sudden I'll have none of my gear. What in the heck is causing that? Why do I lose everything? I have a monster with tons of stats then suddenly wham all my hard work gone. I don think I will play this again till I find out. Maybe it's broken and a refund is in order heh. I've never got a refund before though. And I have this on android and ios