iPhone developer required for "Bumps"

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by UtopianGames.co.uk, Mar 12, 2009.

1. UtopianGames.co.uk

UtopianGames.co.uk Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

We're looking for an iphone developer to rewrite "Bumps" a casual physics based puzzle game deep into development for the PC.

A playable demo can be found here (PC only) Bumps

We have already secured a publishing deal with Chillingo for Bumps and they have already had No1 selling games so they will market the game very well indeed.

For the PC version were in talks with BigFishGames and Oberon Media network.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If your interested email Darren... toyboxuk[AT]hotmail.com for more info or pm me via msn (same addy).

Regards,

Darren.

2. anduril_ukr

anduril_ukr Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Student
    New Jersey
    Welcome to TA! Looks like an interesting game . . . will definitely check it out once its been ported to the iphone.

3. anduril_ukr

anduril_ukr Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Student
    New Jersey
    just finished the demo, and im actually quite impressed. looking forward to the game.

4. UtopianGames.co.uk

Thank you,

It seems like iPhone developers are thin on the ground (been looking for 3 days solid) as i'm new here is this thread in the correct place and is there anywhere else i can post about iPhone developer needed.

Cheers,

Darren.

5. stitchemwords

stitchemwords Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Darren I think it would help if you can provide what actually are you looking for ? Do you need a developer to rewrite everything from scratch, or do you already have some code and need someone to complete it ? Is the developer working alone, or does he have support of other resources such as graphics / music etc. If the developer is developing the code from scratch, what is it that you are offering the developer...an upfront fee or profit sharing ? Most importantly, what is your role in this project.

6. UtopianGames.co.uk

Good points stitchemwords i will answer all of the above,

It will be a full rewrite but i understand unity has PhysX so hoping the game play will remain intact as this is a physics based puzzle game.

Developer will be working alone but i will offer full support (what ever i can do i will do) and he/she will have all art/music level designs provided by me.

Im looking for a profit share 20-35% depending on when this can be completed but more importantly i want this to be a true to bumps pc version rewrite as possible as its also being released on the major portals on PC.

Im the owner/creator of the IP and team leader theres 2 other people, artist and musician.

Regards,

Darren.

7. Robosoft

Robosoft Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Hi Darren

We would be interested in this opportunity and would like to partner with you on this. Please check your PM.