★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-20-2016, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by demod1 View Post
Thanks! Holy crap! I tried when I first started playing to get in my bed, but only from the side of the bed, which oddly enough, won't give you an option to save unless your at the foot of the bed. Really? Who gets in bed from the foot of the bed? LOL
It's because you gotta leap onto it backwards. It's more fun that way. :P
02-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Are there any news about whether MHFU will come back and be fixed for iOS9?
Really bummed out this game got pulled.

02-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by laviathan View Post
Are there any news about whether MHFU will come back and be fixed for iOS9?
Really bummed out this game got pulled.
IIRC it was announced that the Japanese version will be updated (or it has already been updated), which means the international version will probably be updated as well.
02-03-2016, 03:04 PM
Yeah, I remember something along those lines.. Was hoping they might give some kind of expected schedule or something? Such a long wait.
02-03-2016, 05:12 PM
When they announced the fix, they said it would be coming in Spring 2016. Assuming nothing goes wrong, that means the update will hit anywhere from March 20th to June 19th.
03-01-2016, 10:58 AM
It's march now, and im hoping the update happens on Shaun's estimated dates, and by hoping, i mean including the worldwide release version.

Here's a throwback to how much we love this game!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0542.PNG
Views:	43
Size:	507.4 KB
ID:	100201  

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-01-2016, 03:11 PM
Don't tease like that. Every time I see this thread again my hopes are up that's available and working again.
03-01-2016, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jar0d View Post
Don't tease like that. Every time I see this thread again my hopes are up that's available and working again.
Yeah... Same here actually, but i remembered Shaun saying something about March and MH, that i searched for the thread, and had to post for just a tiny bit of excitement on the possibility of Shaun's words happening.
03-01-2016, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
It's march now, and im hoping the update happens on Shaun's estimated dates, and by hoping, i mean including the worldwide release version.

Here's a throwback to how much we love this game!
Hey there's me! Before I went full Narg armor and never went back :P This game still sits on my homescreen. It will never leave.

I have some screencaps myself. I'll go dig them up later (I hope no one gets excited about this thread getting bumped)!

PS. I remember EP soloing a Tigrex while me and some others were running for our lives trying to find healing herbs. Fun times.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My art: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
03-01-2016, 06:59 PM
The Tigrex, Mikasa's fave monster lol. Hope they update it quick, I still haven't reached Ukanlos. Willing to start from scratch.