Playstation Vita Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Haruhi, Dec 12, 2011.

1. turkgames

turkgames Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    Student
    Ankara
    Thanks for the explanation :)

2. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Big Sky Infinite is free for PS+ users now.Tomorrow will have my console after as long wait.

"Good things to come to those who wait."​

3. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    Soul sacrifice, god eater burst 2, and killzone are enough games for whole year of 2013 to be exciting to me. I don't buy every single game that comes out. Even on my ps3. Black ops 2 is probably only ps3 game that I got in on day 1.
    My point is, even there is like 10 different vita games, I won't be able to buy them all at all. So I am happy about vita games plan right now

4. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Only for EU Plus, waiting wouldn't magically turn my US account into an European one. Paid for it and still can't even install the game.

How hard should it be for the idiots at PSN to just switch the proper Vita version file to the purchases made on PS3? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

5. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I've been reading a lot of people are having the same error with Uncharted fight for fortune (in the EU), Sony's obviously at fault somewhere.

On a more positive note really enjoying SF X Tekken personally starting to get more wins online so I must be improving. Also I didn't expect to like the Tekken characters in the game but they actually work pretty well and if anything have far more options available than my SF favourites.

Also like that the game saves replays automatically when you play online it's nice to work out where you slipped up or to see your wins again.

6. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    It's a good game, especially on handled... I think it was smart move Capcom to release it on the vita with lots of more content. Well I still wish it didn't take half year to port it tho

7. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    Are there have been any black ops declassified patches recently? Haven't been keep up with this thread

8. x999x

x999x Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    I hate to say it, but I agree with their conclusion. I'm not sure who is to blame, sony or the devs to be honest. Devs are playing it safe, and sony is spreading its mobile gaming franchise thin by wasting efforts on xperia and not focusing their efforts on their handheld flagship.

9. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Um... Xperia is handled by a separate division of Sony. There's some blurring of lines between them, but they're still mostly managed separately with their own resources. Sony isn't more focused like Nintendo or Apple.

I think part of the issue is they released a good portion of the games they were working on at launch. They should have spread them out more, rather than clump them together.

10. turkgames

May 1, 2009
    Student
    Ankara
    I was thinking about when I bought PSP and the only reason was the GTA: Liberty City Stories and people say that Vita has no games but now I understand that it needs a GTA

11. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
  12. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Finally got my White PSVita that I bought on Black Friday :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S.I prefer Uncharted on card (phisical) not online stored :p

Will get Most Wanted and LBP Vita soon (already bought them,but they need to be shipped to Romania).

PSN ID : JeNeI_ViTA

13. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Congrats. I have a white Vita and I still love seeing pics of other peoples white Vitas.

So nice..

14. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    I will find out when it's out. But it won't be out in the states ):

15. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Maybe it's because it stands out between the black models?

16. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    anyone hear anything about a Vita release for the Ultimate Speed Pack?

17. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    What is that

18. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    This

19. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    I am not sure but probably it's going to come sooner or later

20. turkgames

May 1, 2009
    Student
    Ankara
    Congrats! Mine stays on shelf mostly cause I finished the games I bought, only some of the new ones left to finish