Free app providers discussion and updates

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by VoodooVyper, May 2, 2012.

1. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Lol as expected from JeNeI, how long did it take you to save enough for a PS4?

2. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    :eek: What da.......? How did you manage to get that much credit form FMA? Even in real life, it is going to take you quite awhile to save up for those stuff (even if you work).

3. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    He's Talented. :)

4. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Sorry I'm not getting on what device he is using FMA??

5. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Once he said he used a dozen of 2ndhand iTouch4s to grind FMA and similar services. I know a couple of others who "farm" like that too.

Recently I also saved up enough to order an 1TB HDD :)

6. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    #6267 JeNeI, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    It's easy.I check FMA every hour,and use VPN's.Also having multiple devices help enormous.

iPhone 4 (rarely) and 4S,iPad 2, iPod touch 5, 3x iPod touch 4.

P.S.Having the notification group helps very much too!

7. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    Well, I don't want to waste my time checking FMA. You are wasting part of your life (once every hour) checking FMA to get these things; I rather work and pay for them (instead wasting my life on FMA). It totally depends on how much you value your time/ your life and what do you want to spend it on. In my opinion, I have got better things in life to do, but it is your call really. Btw, Enjoy the games, PS4, HDD (you have earned it) :)

8. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Rest assured that I don't waste my time,and I do work.I do this in my spare time,and when I have time.

10 seconds every hour is wasting my life?!?! I don't think so.

9. Outrager

Outrager Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    All of that sounded so mean and condescending.

10. Jeskid14

Jeskid14 New Member

Sep 6, 2013
    What VPNs do you use? I have a hard time trying to get points for Shipewrecked and that Castle game.

11. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    All of my previous reviews get deleted today. It seems I can still post my ones, so it isn't a terribly big deal, but it's strange nonetheless. And now I have to rewrite reviews of my favorite games and apps.

12. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    Sometimes apps won't give credit no matter how much it's used. I see it happen on my ipod and ipad. Happened even on the first day I had the ipad.

13. Outrager

Outrager Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Here's another program you guys can use to get iTunes cards.

Bing Rewards (this is my referral link so if you want to use this thank you very much, but if you don't you can just search Google to sign up)

You sign up with your Microsoft account and then you just search using Bing.com every day. I have read some people use multiple accounts, but I only use the one so I have no idea if they'll ban you or not. There's a maximum of 30 points a day for searching and 1 or 2 extra points from clicking a link. You need 3 searches per point so you need 90 searches a day to max out. You can just search for 1, 2, 3, 4, etc in another window while watching Youtube or something if you want to be somewhat lazy (or use a program to make a macro if you're really lazy). After about 18 days of searching you should get a little over 540 points. You can then redeem a bunch of stuff with those points, but one of them is a $5 Tango Card. You can then use that Tango Card to get a $5 Amazon GC, Target, etc or save up to $10+ and get an iTunes GC.

The longer you're in the program (and get points daily) the better "tier" you get into so the cost of the redemption goes down. At the best tier you can get the $5 Tango Card for 470 points. Not much, but it helps.

I've been using this a lot more lately ever since FAS went to crap.

14. PedroCst

PedroCst Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Portugal
    Already earned about $300 in GCs over here as well :p
    Still very impressive. Keep it up ;)

15. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Guys is gnome escape alright?
    Are you guys having any problem?

16. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    What do you mean? Something wrong? The page is still up for me.

17. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Meaning gooms receiving! And also I requested for three games and I haven't received a single one!

18. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Works just fine here. All deliveries received.

19. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    I requested two app but I still haven't received them. My gooms were deducted. Is there a way to retrieve them or how can I do something about them being missing?