Bouncy Bunny

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by istigroup, Jul 24, 2013.

1. istigroup

istigroup Member

Jul 1, 2013
    #1 istigroup, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
    Hi there guys!

We are a indie company developing games on iOS platform.

We will give somewhere around 5 promo codes, under the condition, that you'll give us your honest opinion on the game about the gameplay, graphics, controls, etc.

So the game we are making it called "Bouncy Bunny" for iPhones:

Teaser:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:
    Bouncy Bunny it's a funny game about a small bunny, that tries to get the food by catapulting himself towards it. The poor bunny is starving to death, and there is only one way to get the food - the catapult. Because of starvation he is so light, that gravity doesn't affect him, and he can bounce off the walls. Help the Bunny to get through all levels while flying, avoiding bushes and collecting enough fruits, mushrooms and even cakes.

Please let us know your thoughts about this. Keep in mind that this is a pre-release version, more levels and content will be coming soon.

2. istigroup

istigroup Member

Jul 1, 2013
    Bump, someone ?

3. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    I'm very interested, though I'll need to know the minimum hardware needed to run the game, of course. :)

4. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

It looks fun. Will release with free version? Universal?

5. istigroup

istigroup Member

Jul 1, 2013
    So far it's not universal, we'll add later for iPad. It probably won't be free.

6. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Hey, thanks you for promote code. Ive played it and i think you want to make this game different Stupid Zombie. But, persional controls Bunny difficult, i think we should be turn again the control and make it easier.

Cheers