Games for elderly folks

05-14-2011, 11:26 PM
They might like Memory Stacks. It is a simple card game that my 60+ father really likes. Game play is simple, fun and a bit addictive. My dad also likes angry birds and unblock me.

*Disclaimer* I am one of the developers of Memory Stacks.

Ninja Bunny Games
www.ninjabunnygames.com
10-15-2013, 09:52 PM
Hello, I'm the developer of Jewel Next
It includes a Family mode which is good for olds and youngs alike.
Jewels are bigger and players get to collect them.

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/jewel-next-hd/id571236799?mt=8

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1136 640_02 copy.jpg (97.2 KB, 37 views)

I love games. I make games!
I've created Soaring Bird, Jewel Next and Speaking Counter.

Follow us @VincentVictoria

10-15-2013, 10:07 PM
Kami and color zen are both nice color based puzzlers which make you think but are also relaxing and easy to play.
10-16-2013, 08:47 AM
Doodle Jump, Temple Run, Falldown! 2, Any Donut Games game
10-16-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Without a doubt, get them this:

I freakin' love that game, my girlfriend loves it, my sister loves it and my mother loves it. Everyone I introduce to Pathpix just plays the crap out of it. No time limits, no game over screen, no math (despite the numbers), just a calm and leisurely experience. Extremely easy to learn and use, anyone can do it.

And if they enjoy that there are two more Pathpix games on the store.
Ha! Glad I stumbled over this thread! Never seen this one before, but, noticing games being referred for old people, and that basically meaning me, found me a new one here! Cool!
Thanks, MidianGTX for this one!
10-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Ha! Glad I stumbled over this thread! Never seen this one before, but, noticing games being referred for old people, and that basically meaning me, found me a new one here! Cool!
Thanks, MidianGTX for this one!

WhaaaaaAAAAT? You don't know PixPath? *gives bigrand a neck slap* Blasphemy.

Anyway, may I point the thread opener to the following page/forum?:

Games For The Elderly
http://www.g4te.com/

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 10-16-2013 at 01:51 PM.
10-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Why patronise the elderly by assuming they will only like simple games ? Why not introduce them to TA so they can work out if they prefer FPS or point and click or SRPG etc
10-17-2013, 01:06 PM
how about Picross games. Really easy to understand but get difficult enough to work these brain cells. Paint it Back has just released. It's free to download and try. If they get hooked (I'm 23 and obsessed with Picross) they wil purchase the rest