Japan Life [universal free app] by Nubee
"Japan Life is a really solid game. Its well-made, detailed and deep. If youre looking for something new and fun, youll definitely find it here."
Japan Life looks really slick, and looks exactly like a moving anime cartoon. The game can be zoomed in on, and zoomed out of, yet it looks good from every angle. There is a surprising amount of detail in every person building and object in the game too, with lots going on at the same time. This doesnt mean that the game doesnt run smoothly - it really does. The game is also one of the most colourful games I have played by far. It really looks beautiful on-screen and is a joy to watch.
Can you grow your small city to a grand tourist attraction spot?
Immerse yourself in the beautiful Japanese architecture for that long-awaited holiday.
Will your tourist city rival the charms of Kyoto, or the glamour of Tokyo?
LOTS OF AWESOME FEATURES!
- Over 100 different buildings and items to discover
- Unlock new shops and decorations at every new level
- Meticulously designed and animated buildings with cute characters
- Add beauty to your city with decorations like flowers, parks and many more
- Attract more tourists and impress them with your city!
- Able to continue playing even when you are offline
- Invite your friends and collaborate to make Shop Sales more successful
- Start lots of Shop Sales to upgrade your shops into better shops
- Expand your city to attract more and more tourists
- Be the wealthiest or the most well-liked, climb the leaderboards!
- Share your glory on Facebook for all to behold!
- Send Mail and Gifts to your neighbours!
Everyone loves a holiday - have fun building this tourist dreamland for all!
Can you be the one to let everyone relive their fond holiday memories?
PLEASE NOTE: Japan Life is free to play, but some additional in-app content requires real cash payment. To disable in-app purchase, please change your device settings. Some features require internet connection to play.
ABOUT JAPAN LIFE
Like Nubee's Fan Page!
Like Japan Life's Fan Page!
Updates and More!
Joined: May 2011
Joined: Jun 2011
Joined: Nov 2011
Joined: Dec 2011