★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Candidates selection for GOTW 7/13

07-09-2011, 07:06 AM
#1
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 295
Candidates selection for GOTW 7/13

Hey guys, you asked, I do
So this is a candidate selection for the next week's pole that crex will be in charge of doing... (don't worry i'm sure he'll be alright+ I'll try to login and check how's it going.....)
Anyway, Candidates I heard of are:
-Pocket RPG
-Deadlock
(Yes i know only CM)
I will be waiting for your candidates

Oh, and feel free to give feedbacks for this thread collection to become better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ap0calypse
Impatient fool!
AMEN TO YOU THREE.
07-09-2011, 01:15 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 1,352
Best Strategy:
Ant Raid
StarFront: Collision HD
Great Little War Game

RPG:
Final Fantasy 3
Order & Chaos: Online

Racing:
Death Rally
Sega/Sonic: Allstars Racing

Platformer:
Storm In A TeaCup
Continuity 2: The Continuim
ToFu: trials of Chi

Beta Tester for: iBlastMoki 2, Deadlock, Aralon: Sword & Shadow HD
Gameloft: Pacificsun81
Gamecenter: Pacificsun81

07-09-2011, 01:16 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacificsun0481 View Post
Best Strategy:
Ant Raid
StarFront: Collision HD
Great Little War Game

RPG:
Final Fantasy 3
Order & Chaos: Online

Racing:
Death Rally
Sega/Sonic: Allstars Racing

Platformer:
Storm In A TeaCup
Continuity 2: The Continuim
ToFu: trials of Chi
...??????

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
07-09-2011, 01:38 PM
#4
kard kombat releases next week as well as xtreme wheels (think trials). If done right xtreme wheels could be a sleeper (screenshots look great)
07-09-2011, 01:49 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacificsun0481 View Post
Best Strategy:
Ant Raid
StarFront: Collision HD
Great Little War Game

RPG:
Final Fantasy 3
Order & Chaos: Online

Racing:
Death Rally
Sega/Sonic: Allstars Racing

Platformer:
Storm In A TeaCup
Continuity 2: The Continuim
ToFu: trials of Chi
Year starts with a 'Y'..not a 'W'.
-----
Isn't it too early for this..you're supposed to do this once the games are actualy out..

Twitter: @back2this
07-09-2011, 02:37 PM
#6
Joined: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,366
Xtreme Wheels!!!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
07-09-2011, 02:41 PM
#7
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Isn't it too early for this..you're supposed to do this once the games are actualy out..
Exactly what I was thinking.
07-10-2011, 03:47 PM
#8
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 295
YEah... That was reckless...
So anyway crex we ll do it for some times ( until i get accEss to a pc, france is a savage place!)
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ap0calypse
Impatient fool!
AMEN TO YOU THREE.
07-10-2011, 03:49 PM
#9
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
YEah... That was reckless...
So anyway crex we ll do it for some times ( until i get accEss to a pc, france is a savage place!)
Cheers
did he agree? cause if you see the other gotw thread....

im back guys!
07-10-2011, 03:56 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by phattestfatty View Post
did he agree? cause if you see the other gotw thread....
Hmm...., I Dont GIVE A SHIT, HE Is scared that it will spam the forum!
So if he dpesnt u do it!
It is a community project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ap0calypse
Impatient fool!
AMEN TO YOU THREE.