★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

LAST CALL, Beta Testing Bad Bugs

05-27-2011, 07:06 PM
#1
Joined: May 2011
Location: California
Posts: 42
BAD BUGS beta..say that three times fast

SO we finally got a name for the app...."Bad Bugs"

Simple and to the point.



We are going to be doing Beta testing soon and there are two places I recommend watching out for, if your interested in being one of the testers...

Website:


Bad Bugs

Facebook:

Bad Bugs

This is a tap attack/defense game where your basically going to be "kickin' bugs and taking names" and when I say "kickin"....I mean FRYIN!

05-27-2011, 07:26 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,157
The character models look great!

05-27-2011, 09:16 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,855
Id like to be a beta tester plz!

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
05-28-2011, 12:44 AM
#4
Joined: May 2011
Location: California
Posts: 42
Thanks!!

You can apply to be a tester in due time...I'll let you know when

Bad Bugs on Fire
Website: Bad Bugs
Facebook: Bad Bugs
05-28-2011, 12:45 AM
#5
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMilkman View Post
Thanks!!

You can apply to be a tester in due time...I'll let you know when
K thx!

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
06-11-2011, 11:34 PM
#6
Joined: May 2011
Location: California
Posts: 42
The 10 Levels...Bad Bugs!

So I'm working through the BETA of Bad Bugs and I can't decide...

Do we include levels 11-20 in the games initial release or should we save them for a future update to keep you guys interested?

What would you guys like?



Btw, in case you haven't heard about Bad Bugs yet...
its like a mix of Plants vs Zombies and a line defense tap game
06-14-2011, 01:48 AM
#7
Joined: May 2011
Location: California
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycat1985 View Post
i like your your website .it is lovely.
but just one page...
Thank you

I'm going to be continually adding more...there is a blog on it, if you didn't see that!

The Blog
06-14-2011, 02:49 AM
#8
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: bavaria
Posts: 1,952
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
10 levels sound a bit low on content side so some people will think that it wont be worth the price as there are only a few levels
on the other side if people see "new levels on next update" they may forget that there are currently only a few and thrust into the developer that new content will be added

i prefer the future update

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
06-14-2011, 01:29 PM
#9
Joined: May 2011
Location: California
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattll View Post
10 levels sound a bit low on content side so some people will think that it wont be worth the price as there are only a few levels
on the other side if people see "new levels on next update" they may forget that there are currently only a few and thrust into the developer that new content will be added

i prefer the future update
Thanks for the input, yeah I've thought about these things as well. Hopefully the 10 levels will be enough for now. I think I'm going to up the difficulty on the later levels and make them slightly longer (5 minutes each)

Also I've added in a bonus level and illustrations for getting achievements so I think this will keep people happy/busy until the update
06-14-2011, 01:58 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMilkman View Post
Thanks for the input, yeah I've thought about these things as well. Hopefully the 10 levels will be enough for now. I think I'm going to up the difficulty on the later levels and make them slightly longer (5 minutes each)

Also I've added in a bonus level and illustrations for getting achievements so I think this will keep people happy/busy until the update
if the levels aren't even 5 minutes each, then definitely add the 11-20 in or else you will be at under an hour of gameplay. Unless the game is a complete stunner (ie. deadspace; content isn't the longest but, wow) then throw in ten more levels and then add more in the future. That way, you can generate initial sales for the content and because of the promise of future content.

im back guys!