★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iDonkeyKong

04-21-2009, 01:19 AM
#1
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: CANADIA
Posts: 443
iDonkeyKong

http://toucharcade.com/link/http://p...312406331&mt=8


looks like another iDuck Hunt rip off ---download before nintendo finds out!

"e" TENNIS ---play this and you owe me $1
Look Right............................................. ........................Look Left
04-21-2009, 01:24 AM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by parranoya View Post
http://toucharcade.com/link/http://p...312406331&mt=8


looks like another iDuck Hunt rip off ---download before nintendo finds out!
wow great screenshots on the appstore. Not!

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

04-21-2009, 01:35 AM
#3
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: In the world of iOS
Posts: 191
I don't get this with Apple. They will reject all kinds of apps based on blood color or the dumbest reason. But if someone submits a complete copy of a game it gets put in the iTunes store why?

Currently playing: Clash of Clans and Boom Beach
04-21-2009, 01:38 AM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by meder87 View Post
I don't get this with Apple. They will reject all kinds of apps based on blood color or the dumbest reason. But if someone submits a complete copy of a game it gets put in the iTunes store why?
agreed even has the stolen mario symbol and dkong stuff...
04-21-2009, 01:40 AM
#5
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by meder87 View Post
I don't get this with Apple. They will reject all kinds of apps based on blood color or the dumbest reason. But if someone submits a complete copy of a game it gets put in the iTunes store why?
lol I was thinking the same thing with all the updates and releases that were rejected how does stuff like this get through? Apple is certainly a mystery.
04-21-2009, 01:40 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles, USA
Posts: 722
(Usual rant - Evil bastards stealing blatantly from Nintendo, Apple is unbelievable in letting this crap in and banning decent games.)

I love the first screenshot tho, such awesome photoshop skills!
04-21-2009, 01:41 AM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Long Beach, California & Queens NYC
Posts: 365

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
04-21-2009, 01:45 AM
#8
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,215
We have no idea that the game is even a copy of donkey kong for all we know it could open up then say "you are stupid for buying this" just like the OP is for posting this

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
04-21-2009, 01:53 AM
#9
Terrible looking graphics in the screenshot. I thought this might be the SNES version but nope.

No way in heck I would get this.
04-21-2009, 02:11 AM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
We have no idea that the game is even a copy of donkey kong for all we know it could open up then say "you are stupid for buying this" just like the OP is for posting this
Nope that doesn't happen lol

Twitter: @Zincous