Epoch - Post-Apocalyptic Robot Combat for iOS
Update: Epoch has been released.
New game thread is here:
This "upcoming" thread is now closed.
G'day all, I'm Ed from Uppercut Games.
We're very excited (maybe too excited?) to be announcing our first iOS game: Epoch!
- Fight through the crumbling ruins of a once-thriving civilization as a freshly-rebooted robot that finds itself caught up in a mystery from the past.
- Choreograph the hectic and highly-cinematic action with innovative and intuitive swipe controls!
- Take cover, dodge, select targets, use special abilities, and launch countermeasures against your foes!
- Smash a wide variety of mechanical enemies as you struggle to fulfil your ancient programming!
- Bolt on new tech torn from your fallen adversaries, or trade for parts in the Scrapyard - will you be a ninja-like sharpshooter or an unstoppable juggernaut?
We're using the excellent UDK, as we have a lot of experience with it from XCOM, Bioshock, all the way back to Tribes: Vengeance. Also, it's easy to develop with and makes the game look fantastic
The official release date for "EPOCH" is to be confirmed.
To learn more about EPOCH, follow Uppercut Games @uppercutgames on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/uppercutgames or visit the game page www.uppercut-games.com
Looking forward to updating you more as development continues
Last edited by Red1; 11-09-2011 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Added a nifty piece of concept art