★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Robots Love Ice Cream.

07-11-2011, 02:21 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Robots Love Ice Cream.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...e-for-the-ipad
Quote:
Robots Love Ice Cream is an original independent Unity 3D game currently in development for the iPad and iPad2, slated for release to the Apple App Store in 2011. In the game, you'll play the role of an ice cream truck driver defending the galaxy from robotic invaders by stuffing them with delicious weaponized ice cream treats until they explode with joy...because Robots Love Ice Cream.

Robots Love Ice Cream will be defined by beautiful effects, exciting battles, humorous weapons and animations, fantastical and colorful environments, and action that makes the player feel adventurous and heroic.

We've got solid plans in place for how the game will be structured, with plans for specific levels, achievements, boss battles, challenges, and an exciting new gameplay mechanic that allows the player to spin the game world 360 degrees to launch ice cream themed weapons in all directions with the swipe of a finger.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
07-12-2011, 04:16 AM
looks cute, need to see some robots now.

Game centre ID: Kal'Torak

07-19-2011, 02:32 PM
More robots from Robots Love Ice Cream

Here you go...

For more, visit http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...e-for-the-ipad and check out our updates.

FYI, our Kickstarter project is ending in 11 days so we would love for people who like it to kick in and pledge a little something to help us reach our goal. Our game and studio were recently featured by Indie Games Channel, too, if you want to hear more about the work.

Thanks for your interest!
09-26-2011, 01:33 AM
pure cute. I will have this, on account of it's robotic inclusions. I am weak for anthropomorphic automatons.

Game centre ID: Kal'Torak
09-26-2011, 01:15 PM
Ooh what awesome icecream shots! haha, not too sure about the koi robot fish though, cause it doesn't look very robotic right now, but it's still too early for me to say that :'D Looking forward to how you'll make the robots explode in joy!.. but somehow, I gotta say the thing I liked most about this other than the 'icecream missiles' is the round world :>
10-21-2011, 05:15 AM
Like your robot concept! Waiting for release...
10-24-2011, 02:15 AM
looks cute, need to see some robots now