★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Magic Cube
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: you and your platoon are in enemy territory.
Destroy the enemies blocking your path to victory.
If you want more score, you have to shoot at the enemies more than your fellows.

Aero Masters is an epic 360-degree shooter game only for the IOS.
Experience the evolutionary 2D shooter game.

Aero Masters is a 2D top view shooter game that utilizes the 3D aerial shooter game system.
This game is the Next generation of shooter game that can play awesome dog-fighting using simple control.

-3 types of controls : Joy-pad, Auto tilt, Manual tilt
-Formation system : cooperate and compete with our pilots for a high score
-swipe your combat and use various flying skills : snap roll, booster, slow down
-3 different types of playable fighter pilots; Each utilizes a unique missile type.
-10 different types of playable combat planes
-24 types of enemies including boss planes
-100 campaign stage
-Survival Mode
-Game center supports - Online leaderboards and achievements
-Excellent particle effects
-Great A.I.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

07-12-2011, 08:56 AM
Looks good, with some very interesting mechanics that are new to the genre. Like wingmen in formation.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

07-12-2011, 09:44 AM
iPad version coming??????
07-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Looks really interesting and evokes that early-90s arcade feel. Hope you've nailed the controls though, as I've yet to fully enjoy a shmup on the iPhone.
07-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Downloaded it, played it a little, and the controls kinda ruin the game. The virtual stick is nice, but you have to swipe relative to your planes position for the intended maneuver to register. Fix the controls and I'll give it another chance.

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221
07-17-2011, 01:29 PM
Hi first off I think this game has potential. Kinda reminds me of the old mac game "wingnuts". I like the vitrual stick but also think the gesture based evasion moves are difficult to pull off. Maybe if the moves are placed to buttons instead?
Also, is there a way to upgrade the guns or missiles? Loved wingnuts and think this is has alot going for it.
07-17-2011, 02:28 PM
I've been really enjoying this game, and it has a lot of potential. I just have a few comments.

I agree with others that the stick works best, but the swipe registration for maneuvers could be a little easier.

I also find that wingmen kills not rewarding you points causes you to be a little annoyed with them. Maybe getting half the points if you "assist" in the kill? As it is, the kill is rewarded who ever shoots last.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
07-17-2011, 06:04 PM
I like this game a lot. Explosions look phenomenal,stick controls are great,
But swipes got to go I think,makes it too busy for it's own good. Will you make it an Universal app? Also,I can't leave a review in the AppStore,it tells me that I need to own this product or something,weird... Anyway,great fun guys,get it!
07-17-2011, 06:23 PM
I got the same error message, Praetorian. Told me I had to own it but I thought I already did?
07-22-2011, 03:10 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Note:

First 15.Minutes of HD Gameplay.