★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Cory Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.0 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (3)
App description: FREE!! New characters!
Break eggs, discover the secret characters and have fun pairing the clones!

"The game runs flawlessly and with the hundreds of levels, and characters to unlock, theres lots of replay value for those of you who love matching games"
Appadvice

"Its a game thats infinitely simple in theory, yet is designed intelligently enough that things can get frantic fairly quickly."
GameZebo

A NEW TIME GEEKS GAME!
The Time Geeks are back! After their adventure in Time Geeks: Find All! our friends are saving us from Zoorgs again. One million players enjoyed their first adventure!

A LOT TO ENJOY
In Cloneggs you have more than 200 levels to play and 3 game modes to enjoy: Eggbreaker, Madness & Custom.

Play in Eggbreaker mode to discover a new character in each level. Once discovered, you can play with them in Madness Mode, where special items will make you really mad Make your own game in Custom Mode. More surprising game modes are coming soon, stay in touch ;)

MAKE YOUR COLLECTION
Complete your collection and obtain all the special items for Madness Mode!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

07-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Is this game only for IOS devices with Camera's? As the scanning thing won't work on devices without camera's.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

07-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Looks pretty interesting might pick this up as I have an iPhone 4 but as Triggywiggy said wonder if you can still without using the scan bit . I personally would have thought so if not they are seriously limiting there Market .

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
07-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Is this game only for IOS devices with Camera's? As the scanning thing won't work on devices without camera's.
Yes it works. You can download the cards to your device and then use the image instead the cam.

Time Geeks is a retro and funny games series for
iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad, created to enjoy for all ages!
http://thetimegeeks.com
07-12-2011, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryGames View Post
Yes it works. You can download the cards to your device and then use the image instead the cam.
Awesome Thanks!

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
07-12-2011, 09:06 AM
200 to collect? This game is going to be addictive.

I had a little play just now but need to get some sleep now. Here are my initial thoughts.

I'm loving all the pixelated characters but not too fond of the change in art style of the Time Geeks. I'm a little peeved by the white border around each clone and think I'd much prefer a white background. Maybe possibly include it as a colour option? Tapping the eggs is a little annoying at the beginning, maybe allow multitouch just for the hatching of eggs?

Last edited by EnShinNoi; 07-12-2011 at 01:37 PM.
07-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
200 to collect? This game is going to be addictive.

I had a little play just now but need to get some sleep now. Here are my initial thoughts.

I'm loving all the pixelated characters but not too fond of the change in art style of the Time Geeks. I'm a little peeved by the white border around each clone and think I'd much prefer a white background. Maybe possibly include it as a colour option? Tapping the eggs is a little annoying at the beginning, maybe allow multitouch just for the hatching of eggs?
Thanks for your comments
The backgrounds are different for each set. The white border is useful to play better, your eyes will see better de characters when there are a lot of them, mostly for people not accustomed to pixel art. White background is not very cool but we could include it for the custom options (for Custom game mode at last, where you can change the backgrounds).

Thanks for playing and let us know about your thinking!

Time Geeks is a retro and funny games series for
iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad, created to enjoy for all ages!
http://thetimegeeks.com
07-13-2011, 06:55 AM
Further thoughts. I noticed if you get two connections in quick succession, you get double points but then the combo resets after a third. I think it would make more sense if the double points continued for every quick succession after the first. Also, what does it say when you get the double points? I'm hearing "balls" but that can't be right

Another thing I noticed is the English instructions on 'how to play' madness mode are not very good. There are spelling mistakes and it doesn't make perfect sense when read.

Overall, I'm Very pleased with this game. I simply adore all the comic and movie characters you've included.

Last edited by EnShinNoi; 07-13-2011 at 06:59 AM.
07-13-2011, 01:28 PM
Dont really understand the controls of the game? What exactly do you do and what are the gameplay objectives? Is it a match three?
07-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Really intrigued by the art, but like stated above, I don't know how you're supposed to play yet.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!