★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Precision is a game that will mentally challenge your ability to visually estimate different levels of a meter.

The game is simple...or is it? With each level you are given a number and a range. Move the slider to the correct position that matches the given number and that's it! If you accurately match the given number you proceed to the next level. If you do not...game over.

TinyTechnician's comments:
Precision is a game that will mentally challenge your ability to visually estimate different levels of a meter.

The game is simple...or is it? With each level you are given a number and a range. Move the slider to the correct position that matches the given number and that's it. If you accurately match the given number you proceed to the next level. If you do not...game over.

07-12-2011, 11:34 AM
Not an awful lot to show us about the gameplay any vids?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
07-13-2011, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Not an awful lot to show us about the gameplay any vids?
After spending 30 mins trying to adjust the white balance and exposure of my camera last night...I realized I should just capture the gameplay using the simulator. Doh :-/

I should have a vid showing the gameplay...hopefully tonight.

In the meantime...I'll make you a little bet (since I was basically going for a minimalist pick-up and play type of game). If you (triggywiggy) can guess what the game is, just from what I presented here, I'll send you a promo code

iPhone/iPod Touch Apps by Tiny Tech Studios
07-17-2011, 08:16 PM
OK, finally...

Precision - Demo

iPhone/iPod Touch Apps by Tiny Tech Studios
07-17-2011, 08:26 PM
This reminds me of the Price Is Right game where contestants guess the price range. Pretty cool.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy