★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

New Zenonia Video

04-21-2009, 06:16 AM
#1
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7
Send a message via ICQ to SoloDrawn
New Zenonia Video

Here`s a new video with the Beta of Zenonia (gameplay)

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by SoloDrawn; 04-21-2009 at 07:24 AM.
04-21-2009, 06:32 AM
#2
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,404
Any info on release date and price?

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.

04-21-2009, 06:42 AM
#3
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 124
Currently on beta testing, still not fully translated so have to wait a bit more, to my mind, it is gonna be out in the end of May.
04-21-2009, 07:08 AM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,899
Nice. I wish the menus were optimized for tapping and scrolling though. What's the deal with the game blacking out everywhere except your character?

Also, "Data Loading" looks a bit clunky.
04-21-2009, 07:51 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
Also, "Data Loading" looks a bit clunky.
Looks pretty smooth to me.
04-21-2009, 07:51 AM
#6
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 280
The game looks really good, I just wish there were mermaids in the game.
04-21-2009, 08:06 AM
#7
lol mermaids? anyways yea were still beta testing so it may be awhile :S alot needs to be translated
04-21-2009, 09:50 AM
#8
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
Nice. I wish the menus were optimized for tapping and scrolling though. What's the deal with the game blacking out everywhere except your character?

Also, "Data Loading" looks a bit clunky.
The menu UI are expected to be updated according to Gamevil. The game also has a Day/Night system so when its later at night it gets darker, thus only being able to see clearly a small radius around your character. Data loading in the latest build of beta is also very fast, to fast to even catch the loading screen tips actually!
04-21-2009, 10:25 AM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcwz View Post
The menu UI are expected to be updated according to Gamevil. The game also has a Day/Night system so when its later at night it gets darker, thus only being able to see clearly a small radius around your character. Data loading in the latest build of beta is also very fast, to fast to even catch the loading screen tips actually!
Oh nice about the day/ night thing. I'd always assumed the only difference was that some missions could only be accomplished at certain times. Hopefully they don't do that shadow thing for the whole game.

And how do you know about the fast loading and updated Menu UI? Are you a beta tester?
04-21-2009, 10:43 AM
#10
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
Oh nice about the day/ night thing. I'd always assumed the only difference was that some missions could only be accomplished at certain times. Hopefully they don't do that shadow thing for the whole game.

And how do you know about the fast loading and updated Menu UI? Are you a beta tester?
Yes I am. So far, its living up to my high expectations. I am pretty sure those who are eagerly expecting this game will be very pleased, especially once the minor issues have been resolved.