★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Llamasoft
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 8.9 MB
  • Version: 1.011
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: DEFLEX is a relaxing puzzle/action game from the creator of MINOTAUR RESCUE and MINOTRON. Deflect the lightball around obstacles and into targets using simple, two-button controls. Chill out to the groovy colours and gentle musical accompaniment as you enjoy relaxing and satisfying puzzle-action gameplay. Aim for the highest spot on 52 indevidual level leaderboards, or try to make overall Number 1.

The levels can be completed is many different ways - can you find the best and highest-scoring way?

DEFLEX is OpenFeint enabled.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

TA Hands On: http://toucharcade.com/2011/06/26/ex...uzzler-deflex/
07-13-2011, 04:23 AM
Nice surprise this is out, didnt think games like this would be out till midnight tonight.

Just bought it and i'll try it shortly. Big fan of Minters games so looking forward to this one

07-13-2011, 04:39 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand bought. Very surreal.
07-13-2011, 04:49 AM
Yay! Woo!
07-13-2011, 05:01 AM
oh yes, another llamasoft game !

All times favorites : Infinity Blade 3, King of Dragon Pass, anything Simogo or Tin Man
GameCenter: Corroyeur
07-13-2011, 05:29 AM
Wow! What a seriously brilliant game! 3rd Minter iOS masterpiece. Just love everything about it. Sounds, graphics, level design, menu....

I guess, I will create a llamasoft folder. So, I don't have search for 3 of the best games in the store. This one is a must, if you want to play a really trippy (!) action puzzle game.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
07-13-2011, 06:28 AM
Game Impressions

This game makes me feel like I need glasses. I can't believe someone would actually do this intentionally. I liked Jeff's other two iOS games, but quite honestly, here, either he's taking the piss or he's just turned "pretentious" up to eleven. I'm not sure which is worse.
07-13-2011, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
This game makes me feel like I need glasses. I can't believe someone would actually do this intentionally. I liked Jeff's other two iOS games, but quite honestly, here, either he's taking the piss or he's just turned "pretentious" up to eleven. I'm not sure which is worse.
For me it's the other way around... the other two games could easily go a little further I love the appearing faces here.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
07-13-2011, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Yeah i did think the same, i like the other games and they dont seem too blurry but on my ipod touch this game doesnt look that crisp at all
07-13-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
I was about to post the same thing. I've never been that excited about Minter's games and thought maybe this would be the one... but that effect is beyond ghastly.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ