★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Beta Testers needed!

07-13-2011, 04:53 AM
Beta Testers needed!

Hello everyone,

We are in the testing phase of our first real game and I'd like to ask if anyone wants to participate in the beta testing phase of our game.

The game is a casual / action / puzzle title if anyone is interested please send me a message here with your email / UDID and iOS device and I will contact you the soonest possible.

Please do not apply if you are not serious about it cause we really need help at this time.

Thanks

Game Designer for life
07-13-2011, 05:51 AM
Any screenshots? And do you use testflight.com?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

07-13-2011, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Any screenshots? And do you use testflight.com?
Hi LOLavi,

- no we do not use testflight.com we can do it with the UDID of your device wich is something really easy I can send detailed instruction for the install and help you with it,

- you can you pm me your email to send over some screenshots

Game Designer for life
07-13-2011, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikosX View Post
Hi LOLavi,

- no we do not use testflight.com we can do it with the UDID of your device wich is something really easy I can send detailed instruction for the install and help you with it,

- you can you pm me your email to send over some screenshots
1. I can't sync my iPod, I do know how to use the UDID testing, but it's hard as iTunes won't read my iPod nowadays!

2. I don't think it's a good idea as I'm not gonna be tester thanks to iPod not syncing =/

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
07-13-2011, 08:11 AM
Applied
07-13-2011, 08:14 AM
Applied !

Iphone / Gamecentre : bliizard or scottyd2k9
Xbox 360 : Uk BLiiZaRD x
Steam : bliizard
07-13-2011, 08:37 AM
Applied!
07-13-2011, 10:04 AM
great response guys!

I will send over builds and information at the emails you specified!

If someone else wants to join, please be my guest! We will always need an extra opinion on our game! (and of course some bug finders)

Game Designer for life
07-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:
1. I can't sync my iPod, I do know how to use the UDID testing, but it's hard as iTunes won't read my iPod nowadays!

2. I don't think it's a good idea as I'm not gonna be tester thanks to iPod not syncing =/
Sorry to hear that LOLavi, I tried to get this testflight.com thing to work on our build but its not responding to anything i will try it later again and if I find a way for this to work I will contact you

Game Designer for life
07-13-2011, 11:25 AM
Send a message via AIM to otggamer
Quote:

LOLavi,

I have the exact same issue with my iPhone, TestFlight is so much better.
Every time I plug my iPhone into iTunes it thinks it's a new device. So I've had to turn down several preview/beta testing opportunities since I just can't get adhoc builds installed via iTunes w/o a lot of pain.

All developers should really consider using TestFlight from now on. So much easier to offer updated builds too.

Founder / Editor In Chief - AppAddict.net
Twitter: @OTGGamer