★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: D3PA
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 74.4 MB
  • Version: 1.5.504928
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
The original match-3 RPG comes to the Land of Ooo in Adventure Time Puzzle Quest! Join Finn, Jake, and their friends for epic puzzle battles! Match gems to attack your enemies and earn piles of loot.

The Ice King's got a rat problem. Princess Bubblegum needs saving. And Flame Princess is ready to declare war! Go on rad quests and help the residents of Ooo by teaming up with your Adventure Time friends!

Recruit and collect characters like Marceline, BMO, Princess Bubblegum, Flame Princess, Gunter, and more! Each hero has mathematical special abilities that can pummel the baddies. Gain XP and level up to launch even more devastating attacks!

Need a boost in battle? Grab Finns Flute or a Monster Heart Cup Cake! Craft special food items and magic potions that can help you win the fight!

Match three or more gems to attack and use your abilities, but beware, the baddies have a few tricks up their sleeve to make your match-making life difficult. Get ready to become the ultimate hero!

Think youre ready for the big leagues? Join in regular tournaments and special events for a chance to win special prizes and items!

If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
07-23-2015, 06:50 AM
Nice find! Hope it's quality.

07-23-2015, 06:53 AM
Great find! Downloading now...

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
07-23-2015, 06:56 AM
Thanks for the link. Downloading now.
07-23-2015, 07:01 AM
I know I'm going to regret it, given how much Puzzle Quest was bastardized for Marvel Puzzle Quest, but might as well try this freemium monstrosity.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
07-23-2015, 07:09 AM
Looks mostly like Marvel Puzzle Quest re-skinned to Adventure Time. Will give it a shot but really would like a remaster of the original.
07-23-2015, 07:23 AM
Yeah, this is the standard freemium match-3 RPG formula at work. Lots of random draws, crafting, online checks on every menu page. Also, the game is pretty dull visually, no real flourishes when you make big matches. Makes the whole thing even less entertaining.

Also, the game installs to 289mb after downloading an update.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
07-23-2015, 07:35 AM
So someone already have it 2 stars with no comment? Curious. Downloading now, thoughts later.
07-23-2015, 08:08 AM
If they put a premium price on this sucker, removed the ridiculous online requirements, huge ingame data downloads at the beginning and all the freemium aspects then it might be worth spending time with. As is... I've already deleted it. I can't support this as it's not the direction I'd like to see mobile gaming continue in. One good thing though is it has made me reinstall the original and take it for another spin
07-23-2015, 08:35 AM
Developed by Wayforward? That's enough for me to give it a fair shot!