Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-13-2011, 09:09 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Omg omg omg, YES!

Can't wait for this to hit the U.S. store!
Old 07-13-2011, 09:15 AM

Default UI/Control Customization

Is it possible to customize the location of the left and right virtual joysticks?

I love these sort of games, and yours looks great, but the controls look static and cumbersome. Is it possible to move the location of these controls to a more natural position further up the left and right side of the screen?

As reference for what I am talking about, Dungeon Hunter 2 made it so you can move the virtual joystick to a comfortable position. Although, the best setup I've seen is like FF3 on iOS, where the joystick shows up only where you touch.

Are there any customizations like this in your game? Or are the virtual joysticks statically placed in the bottom corners of the screen?

Your game looks great, and I'm looking forward to playing it! Thanks!
Old 07-13-2011, 09:24 AM

I will probably get this tomorrow but am wondering if this game brings anything new to the table? Seems to remind me of Pocket Legends (minus multiplayer but with the classes and cartoonish look). How's the loot, plentiful? Are you able to get rares, epics, etc., how many weapon and armor slots do you get? Also what's the max level capped at, anything to do once you beat all the bosses? Again probably a buy for me, just have a few questions first if anyone can answer
Old 07-13-2011, 09:33 AM

Send a message via MSN to JoshCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awthaye View Post
Is it possible to customize the location of the left and right virtual joysticks?

I love these sort of games, and yours looks great, but the controls look static and cumbersome. Is it possible to move the location of these controls to a more natural position further up the left and right side of the screen?

As reference for what I am talking about, Dungeon Hunter 2 made it so you can move the virtual joystick to a comfortable position. Although, the best setup I've seen is like FF3 on iOS, where the joystick shows up only where you touch.

Are there any customizations like this in your game? Or are the virtual joysticks statically placed in the bottom corners of the screen?

Your game looks great, and I'm looking forward to playing it! Thanks!
in the options theres an 'advanced mode' that lets you have the sticks wherever your thumbs land on the screen.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
in the options theres an 'advanced mode' that lets you have the sticks wherever your thumbs land on the screen.
Awesome!!!!! Super excited to play the game! Thanks for the quick reply.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:49 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by studepaber007 View Post
How's the loot, plentiful? Are you able to get rares, epics, etc., how many weapon and armor slots do you get? Also what's the max level capped at, anything to do once you beat all the bosses?
I would love answers to these questions too. Also, how random is the loot? Are there almost unlimited varieties of weapons & armor (different powers, etc)?
Old 07-13-2011, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyprime View Post
I would love answers to these questions too. Also, how random is the loot? Are there almost unlimited varieties of weapons & armor (different powers, etc)?
The game play unlike anything we've seen so far in the App Store -- think an action game combined with rogue-like. I guess it's closest to Solomon's Keep, but the way it handles leveling and randomization is very different. Not to mention that the visual polish is in another scale altogether. There's a ridiculous amount of loot, but, again, the way it's handled is unlike anything I've seen on iOS (or anywhere else, for that matter). The whole thing is designed to keep gameplay fresh at all times. It's not so much about building up a character as it is about building up the potential of the character.

Personally I think it's awesome, but when it comes to CM games I'm not an unbiased observer.

Last edited by squarezero; 07-13-2011 at 10:31 AM..
Old 07-13-2011, 10:39 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
The game play unlike anything we've seen so far in the App Store -- think an action game combined with rogue-like. I guess it's closest to Solomon's Keep, but the way it handles leveling and randomization is very different. Not to mention that the visual polish is in another scale altogether. There's a ridiculous amount of loot, but, again, the way it's handled is unlike anything I've seen on iOS (or anywhere else, for that matter). The whole thing is designed to keep gameplay fresh at all times. It's not so much about building up a character as it is about building up the potential of the character.

Personally I think it's awesome, but when it comes to CM games I'm not an unbiased observer.
Some RPG elements sound similar to Bug Heroes with building up the potential of the character. My type of game for sure! I think I'm looking forward to this more than any of the other releases tonight thanks to all the mentioned features(especially randomization for added replayability). The long wait is almost over.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:45 AM

Cool, didn't realize this was hitting today.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:02 PM

Send a message via MSN to JoshCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I played it earlier for about an hour and did encounter at least one fairly serious bug, so it's possible it's been pulled?
We pulled the 1.0 for now until the 1.01 is approved - found some issues that needed to fixed. 1.01 is already submitted and we are awaiting approval.
Stay tuned...